2004 Honda Accord

Based on 2068 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

SOLID VEHICLE

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"For dependability and reliability, this automobile is one of the best. Well made in regards to quality for a vehicle in this price range. A few things that bug me though are as follows: 1) I like sporty responsive cards, but the brakes and accelerator are ultra touchy on this car. Therefore, never a smooth ride for passengers. I don;t care how smooth you think you are, it will be a rough ride. 2) Transmission downshift is rough when decelerating through 35mph. A huge downshift occurs around then that makes your head jolt a little. The car should glide down smoothly when off the pedal. This car doesn't. 3) Who designed the sunscreen? Not very adjustable. If it is not fully down, you can only pull it back toward you to adjust, and then it blocks your rear view mirror view. 4) Driver seat sticks out a little, and when getting in, I am always rubbing and wearing down the seat back as it hits my back pocket. That area wear down and ruins the seat. Otherwise, this is an outstanding vehicle. I would buy another if they worked out the brake smoothness and transmission issue."

Only routine maintenance until yr 9

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Sits too low"

"Great car! Honda dealers I have dealt with were all professional!"

Best Car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, responsive, cool ride"

"My Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe is the best car I've ever owned. For 10 of 11 years it was reliable, great to drive and park, pretty good on gas for a 6 and she was beautiful. I took it on many trips as well as using it as the "mom taxi". At one point until High School I fit 3 kids in the back. When my daughter went to college she used it for 3 entire years but its been back to me the last year as she is now living in the city. The car never broke down. I have had all the maintenance performed on schedule so that may have contributed but I just think I would up with a gem. Other than a recall item this car has never needed to be in the shop. Its year 11 of ownership and the clear coat has been rapidly chipping off so she is no longer a beauty. But her engine is still in tip top condition and the only reason I am considering getting rid of her is I have no need for a second car. I bet after having it repainted the next owner would get another 200k miles out of it."

Purchased new in 2006 and have had no issues

By on Monday, October 13, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, Safety, Comfort, Convenience, Quiet"

Cons: "Not overly exciting, brakes are average"

"The best Honda I've owned (out of 4 I've purchased new over the years). Have had no problems for the 140K miles and it still runs near new. Reliability, Comfort, Safety, Convenience are top notch in this class of vehicle. Just do the usual maintenance and keep it rolling!"

A very compact comfortable best vehicle ever

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "Great price for a reliable, comfortable car"

"This vehicle is very reliable and takes you anywhere trouble free. The engine runs smoothly and quietly as it was when I purchased it 10 years ago. If you are looking for a comfortable, and very reliable car, buy a Honda Accord today. My secret for a trouble free, reliable car is Honda brand, and following manufacturer's maintenance schedules."