2003 Honda Accord

Based on 2116 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Very good car

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Cons: "Has cup holders."

"One owner by a senior citizen. Kept in a garage, all maintenance ie oil change etc. Very well cared for."

Great car, bought a second one!

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Great car, affordable, reliable and fun to drive.."

"We have loved driving this car for over eight years now. It drives great in snow and in the summer we open the sunroof. It feels sporty and has been very affordable to maintain. We have had no major issues beyond servicing and tires. We considered saving this car for our son but he is still too far away from driving at this point. We will likely be getting him a used accord when he does begin driving."

Great Car I Plan on Keeping for many years

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Value, retaining value,"

Cons: "Voice recognition feature not so hot"

"I've put on close to 10,000 miles since buying this low mileage accord. Other than routine upkeep of fluid changes and rear brakes, it has been flawless. Only issue is the navigation system is a bit complicated and the voice recognition feature is about useless. Other than that, plugging in a destination and having in on the screen is awesome. I also like the mileage/fuel average feature on the screen."

This is the best vehicle I've owned

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, good gas mileage"

Cons: "None I can think of"

"I tend to keep vehicles I like for a long time. This is probably the one I've kept the longest. Bought it used w/about 35k mi. Now 11 years old and I still love it, just think it's time I got a newer car. Just returned from a 3000 mile road trip to FL. Not at all hesitant to do a 5k road trip."

A good car, but could be better

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, Good resale value"

Cons: ""Plastic" feel to many of the parts"

"I have had this car for 8 years and unlike most other reviewers I am not thrilled by it. It is reliable, however and looks good. But I find the gas mileage relatively poor compared to other heavier cars I have had over the last 10 years (about 23-24 mpg). I find the materials in the car to be relatively cheap plastic that has a tendency to fail. The front bumper is plastic and loosely attached to the frame by plastic pins. Twice when parking and getting too close to the concrete stops in front of the car in parking lots, backing up pulled the thing off (with a corresponding $800 repair bill). I found it objectionable that I couldn't get the car with traction control unless I got the 6 cylinder engine. If I realized that before I bought the car, I wouldn't have bought it. There was no garage door opener also unless I got the larger engine. One of the supposed "virtues" of this car is that options come in only a few packages; but the packages are designed to require you to buy a more expensive car (e.g., a lower mpg larger engine to get a safety feature like traction control)."