2001 Honda Accord

Based on 1640 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

MISS MY TOYOTA

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "let's see.... NONE"

Cons: "too many to name uugghh!"

"I had to sell my Toyota truck that I drove for 11 years, was very sad and had to sell it quick due to the mechanics of the truck. Anyway, there wasn't anything I could find that I wanted to drive and didn't want the payments of something new. So I made the mistake of reading all of those (fake) great reviews about Honda. NEVER EVER, would I ever make the mistake of owning a Honda again. I've had this car for several of years. I bought a used 2002' Honda Coupe... looks good but that's it. First year I had it the paint all but flew off the car, so needed a paint job, and every time I turn around the car needs something else. Nothing is ever easy to replace and always has to be taken to the mechanic when it should be an easy fix at home job. Just last year I spent $1300 on the freakin car. Break that down it's a little over a $100 month... could have been better spent on a new car payment. Junk, I can't wait to get rid of this car. Good riddance is what I say. I drove my truck which was 15 yrs old when I sold it, for 11 yrs. Never a problem other than general maintenance. I don't abuse vehicles, I maintain them in and out. So they shouldn't fall apart so quickly."

Best car I have ever had. Bought it new;kept it.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

"I will hate to sell this car. My friends wonder why I still drive a car this old. At 6'4" I have the headroom I can't get in very many other cars. Reliable. Very few repairs. Still runs well. Good performance. Still nice looking."

THIS WAS THE GREATEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED LOVED IT

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "great gas milage, fun to drive,very comfortable"

Cons: "I LOVED IT NO PROBLEMS"

"MY HONDA WAS THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED If I hadn't gotten hit I'd still be driving this car when I purchased it new I GOT WHAT I WANTED LEATHER SEATS,POWER SEAT,SUN ROOF,ALLOW WHEELS,IT WAS MY PERFACT CAR I LOVED MY ACCORD EX WISH I COULD STILL DRIVE IT BUT IT'S TOTALED SOME ONE TEE BONED ME I DIDN'T GET A SCRATCH ON ME MY ACCORD WAS EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE,JUST OIL CHANGES,A BRAKE JOB,GAS AND GO. AND IT STILL LOOKED AWESOME AFTER I WASHED HER I LOVED MY HONDA,ACCORD EX"

great on gas , 4new tires, regular oil changes ,

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"my car is great on gas as mention but, i received a new one car for the holidays so it"s a very nice car replaced with original parts well cared for."

I love my Honda , wish I did not have to sell it.

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

"I have drove my Honda to Colorado during the winter season and with my traction control on, I had no problems in the snow.Several trips to Texas , no problem ."