1999 Honda Accord

Based on 1640 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

MISS MY TOYOTA

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "let's see.... NONE"

Cons: "too many to name uugghh!"

"I had to sell my Toyota truck that I drove for 11 years, was very sad and had to sell it quick due to the mechanics of the truck. Anyway, there wasn't anything I could find that I wanted to drive and didn't want the payments of something new. So I made the mistake of reading all of those (fake) great reviews about Honda. NEVER EVER, would I ever make the mistake of owning a Honda again. I've had this car for several of years. I bought a used 2002' Honda Coupe... looks good but that's it. First year I had it the paint all but flew off the car, so needed a paint job, and every time I turn around the car needs something else. Nothing is ever easy to replace and always has to be taken to the mechanic when it should be an easy fix at home job. Just last year I spent $1300 on the freakin car. Break that down it's a little over a $100 month... could have been better spent on a new car payment. Junk, I can't wait to get rid of this car. Good riddance is what I say. I drove my truck which was 15 yrs old when I sold it, for 11 yrs. Never a problem other than general maintenance. I don't abuse vehicles, I maintain them in and out. So they shouldn't fall apart so quickly."

Best car I have ever had. Bought it new;kept it.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

"I will hate to sell this car. My friends wonder why I still drive a car this old. At 6'4" I have the headroom I can't get in very many other cars. Reliable. Very few repairs. Still runs well. Good performance. Still nice looking."

THIS WAS THE GREATEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED LOVED IT

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "great gas milage, fun to drive,very comfortable"

Cons: "I LOVED IT NO PROBLEMS"

"MY HONDA WAS THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED If I hadn't gotten hit I'd still be driving this car when I purchased it new I GOT WHAT I WANTED LEATHER SEATS,POWER SEAT,SUN ROOF,ALLOW WHEELS,IT WAS MY PERFACT CAR I LOVED MY ACCORD EX WISH I COULD STILL DRIVE IT BUT IT'S TOTALED SOME ONE TEE BONED ME I DIDN'T GET A SCRATCH ON ME MY ACCORD WAS EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE,JUST OIL CHANGES,A BRAKE JOB,GAS AND GO. AND IT STILL LOOKED AWESOME AFTER I WASHED HER I LOVED MY HONDA,ACCORD EX"

great on gas , 4new tires, regular oil changes ,

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"my car is great on gas as mention but, i received a new one car for the holidays so it"s a very nice car replaced with original parts well cared for."

I love my Honda , wish I did not have to sell it.

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

"I have drove my Honda to Colorado during the winter season and with my traction control on, I had no problems in the snow.Several trips to Texas , no problem ."

Most reliable, affordable, dependable car EVER!

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "Dependable, reliable, plenty of power"

Cons: "No side air bags or modern tech, such as ipod."

"I bought this car new in the fall of 1997 and have been driving it ever since. It has taken me everywhere I need to go without any troubles. The only troubles it has had were caused by me when I slid off an icy road and when I backed it into someone else's car. It has had regular maintenance and that's it! I would highly recommend this car to anyone needing a good old dependable vehicle. I'm at just over 100,000 miles and I'm sure this car will keep on going and going. I plan to drive it a few more years and then think about whether I want to replace it with a car with the newer safety features, such as side air bags."

My third Honda and the most long-lasting.

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

"I hope to keep it for another 100,000 miles. Very reliable and low maintenance (averaging well under $500/yr with only 2-3 big ticket items in its 15 years). Handles beautifully. My only complaint is the driver's side leather seat: a seam tore out, and the replacement tore out in the same place."

The car I will never sell.

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "value, reliability, durability, cost-to-own,resale"

Cons: "sensors- known Honda problem but extremely minor"

"I got my '02 Accord when I was 16. Needless to say owned by a young kid, it has been through a lot. To add to its workload I later became a property adjuster racking up mileage and taking it into catastrophe zones. To ease some of the mileage I did purchase a another car and was insistent that it be the exact same model (color included) as "True Blue" just 10 years newer. Still, couldn't part with my 2002. Even after everything I put it through during Sandy in 2012 the only expense it has cost me over its 13 year life is basic maintenance. I have friends and family with much newer cars of different brands, including luxury cars, and the expenses they have already put out for repairs never ceases to baffle me. Only ever having a Honda and being a Honda household growing up the concept of random part failures is foreign to me. They may cost more upfront than their domestic competitors however consumer and expert reviews seem to come to the same conclusion: you get what you pay for. Vehicles are a significant investment and I've never encountered an Accord owner with buyers remorse."

2001 Honda Accord EX V6

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

"This car is my first car. I bought it used with 86,000 miles on it. Regular maintenance, brakes, oil change. V6 is just great, very powerful. Very comfortable. Leather still in a very good shape. Dynamics are great. What I don't like is mpg. I make about 16 miles in the city and 23-25 on highway. Very likely that I will go for Honda next time."

Love my car

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Awesome car"

"This car is top of the line for the year leather black with gray interior Dark tint .Just cant say enough good things about it. This is my fourth Honda . The best I've owned ."