1998 Honda Accord

Based on 1702 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

best car ever

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

"have own car for 8 years put one starter one battery brakes and oil changes trying to get 500000 miles out of it"

most reliable car ever

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

"I can count on this car every day. It never lets me down. Great quality, excellent drivability. Easy to operate. Safe, I don't have to do anything to it. It just goes. With 250k miles on I plan to hit 500k."

A great car to drive, comfort could be better.

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Handling is perfect, plenty of power, A/C works"

Cons: "Seats uncomfortable, storage limited"

"This has been a great car for the past 2-1/2 years. It has always run great been totally reliable. The drive in it is perfect and handling is exceptional for a 12 year old car! My only issues with it are comfort and convenience related. The driver's seat is very hard and doesn't give much support for long drives, I get tired out very quickly. The tilt wheel doesn't tilt up far enough and I feel like the steering wheel sits in my lap and the convenience features are not very practical for every day use, i.e. cupholders aren't easy to reach into, seatbelts strangle the passenger, console doesn't have room for much. This car really wasn't made for tall people at all! I am just under 6'0" and my husband is 6'3" tall so we really don't fit very well! But the drive makes up for all of the little shortcomings. I can always feel exactly where I am in relation to all 4 wheels and it handles like an extension of my body! It has plenty of power and gas mileage is still decent enough. After 12 years the car is still in great working condition. The A/C works great in SoCal, all of the power options work like new, there are no significant rattles or squeaks anywhere, the interior has held up well considering it gets a serious beating. Overall, it was the best decision I could have made at the time considering the amount of cash I had to spend and what I needed to accomplish. I will still be driving this car far into the future and I anticipate it will continue to hold up like a true champ. I would definitely recommend a Honda Accord to anyone who is considering the purchase of a used vehicle. They just hold up so much better than everything else out there. This one sure has!"

great everyday car

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"I own this car ('99 model) since '06, I bought it used. Over all I am very satisfied with it, in 6 years I only replaced ignition switch (there was a re-call regarding this, but even replacement failed) and master cylinder for hydraulic clutch. And then just regular brakes replacement and tires. Only pump a fuel and change oil, car keeps running."

Absolutly LOVE this car.

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, fast, everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"It's my first Honda, and I wouldn't have nothing else!!"