1995 Honda Accord

Based on 815 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

I love this car ! My friends sold it to me.

By on Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pros: "Great price, moon roof electric sliding-so nice"

Cons: "Not sporty-no air bags"

"I had a truck that I sold. My friends wanted me to have their extra car. So comfortable. I have replaced the muffler, A/C, tires. I've had it 3+ yrs. Great buy and it will go on forever (I'm told!) I bought it when it had 198K miles on it. It only has 208K now. ...and that is in 3yrs. 8 months!"

This is my first vehicle and i absolutely LOVE it.

By on Friday, November 15, 2013

Pros: "reliable, easy to drive, good on gas"

"being my first vehicle, I had to buy an older model. This worried me, but after purchasing my Accord I find it safe to say that I love my car and will only be buying accords from now on. it is safe, has great gas mileage, and will run for many more miles as long as it is taken care of. the engine is easy to learn how to work on on your own, and repairs are affordable (when you even need one!) I love how the windshield and rear window are both so large, it really adds to the car. And if you really need it, it can really get up and go!"

awesome first car for new driver

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "grate first car thats easy"

Cons: "people will like the car and might try to brake in"

"very well taken care of for the age and mileage. 17'wheels gunmetal gray in color, new timing belt,water pump,oil pump,crank seal,cam seal,balancing shaft seal,new radiator, cool air intake, power everything with sun roof. 7' touch screen head unit with navagtion,cd,dvd,memory card, bluetooh capabilities, 5 1/2 twiters in fornt doors 2 kenwood 3 way 6 by 9 speakers in the rear and a 12' sub in the trunk thats dynomatted"

Great Car!!

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Retains Value over time; Very Dependable"

Cons: "Expensive Parts"

"This car is 14 years old and only has minor flaws. Very dependable and still great looking. I love Honda Accords, this is not my first one, and not my last."

The best car ever!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "great price, fun, roomy"

Cons: "cup holders would be nice in the back seat"

"I love my car. I paid only $6000 for it and it is still going strong! Great reliable car that will easily make it passed the 300000 mile mark! Great investment! Thank you Honda!"

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"This car has been the most reliable car i have ever seen! It has a great design and lots of space the only thing i dont like is the cupholders. They are too close together so its hard to fit 2 drinks in them. Other than that, its been amazing. It has almost 300,000 miles on it and it has no plans on dying any time soon. It may of had a salvaged title when we bought it, but it looks great still and doesnt have a bit of rust on it. It is a great first car and i still get a kick out of it when my mom asks to borrow my car when her 2002 Chevy Tahoe wont start in the morning. =]"

Great daily driver

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Two years ago, I bought my 1994 Honda Accord used with 139,000 miles on it. I have added an additional 28,000 miles since and only had to replace a water heater hose and the Master Cylinder for 200 bucks. Honda's are rock solid cars."

Love my car...

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I have a '97 Accord, I bought it used in 2002. I'm the second owner. It has been a great car. I did replace the transmission shortly after buying it, but thankfully it was still under warranty. Other than that, I have never had any other serious problems! I do have a few small issues that come up from time to time, but neither is a deal breaker for me: The glove compartment doesn't stay closed tightly. Every now and again I can see the light coming through the crack when it hangs open slightly. My only other complaint is that my headlights are VERY dim. I have tried different brands and quality of bulbs, but it doesn't seem to help. When it is very dark, and there are no streetlights around, I find it very difficult to see in the dark without turning on the high beams. I do not know if this is a problem common to all accords, or if it is just mine. I plan to drive this one until I can't drive it anymore, at which point I will likely invest in another honda accord! I love this car!"

Grestest Car Ever Made

By on Monday, November 3, 2008

"No lie. I've had the same one for 10 years. I'm the second owner and I've never had a single problem with it. I can go out of town for three weeks and it's still starts. It still has the pick up and punch to beat new sports cars off the line at red lights. It's style is timeless, it's comfortable, and it's friggin' rocks. You can never go wrong with a '94 Accord. Love this car!!"

Honda reliability with a twist

By on Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Great used car for a massage therapist or college student large cargo capacity with great fuel economy, performance, and great reliabilty. Mine has almost 140k and its still running smooth and picks up fast. Honda Accord reliability with a twist"

No other Car can Match It!

By on Sunday, September 7, 2008

"I bought it used with 70,000 and 4 years later with 176,000 it gets 34 mpg highway!! Only parts invested aside from scheduled stuff was a 1/2 axle. I'll never own anything else other than a Honda....."

Good Value

By on Saturday, June 14, 2008

"I have had my car for 8 years, after buying it from a 2nd owner. It has only needed a radiator, brakes, tires, oxygen sensor, and water pump. Other than that, it has been very reliable and I basically keep the oil changed and it starts right up. It's good on gas and still a nice looking car. It looks like a car made in the 2000's. It's paid off and I love not having a car note and minor repairs (about $500-$1000 a year and you can't beat that!"

Has been a very reliable car.

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

"This car has never gave me any unfixable mechanical problems. Hondas are easy to and cheap to fix. Car runs great, and is good on gas. I don't regret buying this car."

F22's are the greatest things since sliced bread

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"I own an accord coupe just like this one, and love it! I wont get rid of it and no one can ever pay me enough for it. I currently have 187397 miles on mine, and it still sounds, feels, and runs the same as when my grandmother first purchased it in 1994. Then when she gave it to me it was over. Ive been in the military for four years now, and my car has seen it all Europe, Japan, and the other surrounding states close to my stations. If you are considering this vehicle for a new driver/child, then consideration is over, and you should do it. Good luck and rest asure that your decision was a good one."

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I've had my 95 Accord for over 10 years and it is by far the best car I have ever owned. I just kept up with the regular maintenance--oil changes, brakes and it's run like a charm. I always get offers from complete strangers to buy my vehicle. I'm definitely going to purchase another Honda when I am done with this one."

TUNE YOUR IMPORT!

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"I bought a '94 accord in 2005 and put 40k miles on it. Amazing power from a single cam 2.2L. It had an auto transmission and right after purchasing it with 100k miles for $1000 I decided that it would be worth dropping more money into. I decided to replace the timing belt\balance shaft belt(parts $38), cam gear(part $100), intake cover gasket(part $20) ignition wires(parts $55), intermediate pipe(Walker $97) and bolted on a Flowmaster Deltaflow 60 for $270. The only part on the car that failed me was the oil ascending unit; part cost through Honda dealer was $9.50.(easy install, did it during an oil change) I also took out the Ac condenser to free up some more hp. I was able to install these parts myself and achieved something like (estimated) 12-18hp! (up from stock 125hp) This further proves that Honda makes the best and the quickest tuners on the street. Get this, still 30-35mpg. Almost every aspect of this car is phenominal with the exception of the driver-side power window and the rust that develops commonly in the rear quarter above the bumper-cover. Even the stock speakers of the car blasted until 2-of-4 lost the battle with my 320watt head unit. This car was my hot rod, wintercar, and fieldcar. It loved Northern Maine winters with all season tires. If you desire to one-up me I would suggest an ignition pack and throttle body. They offer a good hp gain, with easy installation. Don't waste money on an air intake or annoying muffler can that will earn you no respect on the street and will rob gas mileage. Loved the car so much I bought a 2007 VP Accord. Can't wait for aftermarket parts to come out!"

12+ years and still going

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"It no longer is as safe as newer cars but the EX-L still has ABS and plenty of power from a 4 cyl. New Bridgestone RE960s make it seem like a very nimble vehicle. Plenty of small $100-400 repairs about every 6 months (replaced muffler, front axels {drives with one finger now which was worth the money} AC dashboard unit twice, hand removed gunk buildup from condensor, replaced antenna, and it needs a new windshield. It is still cheaper than a new car payment and gets 22mpg in the city and sounds better than cars half its age. Still stylish for its age. I am the only owner of the car."

foriegn cars rock

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"we bought our honda 1994 ex with 70,000 seven years ago...and now with over 187000 have had to start socking some more serious change into it. The air works like it did when we got it...transmission is still great...rust near the gas cap seems common as I look at other accords of this model. Its been so reliable, we plan to put the money needed into new struts and the muffler...we just can't let her go."

Excellent Dependable car

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"I love my 1996 honda, it has had no major expense. I keep up on oil changes and other transmission changes and what ever you are suppose to do for the car that your manual tells you. This is my honda and I say they rate number one in my book. No major repairs on either one. If I had to get a used car and did not have lots of money, I would buy a used older honda."

AMAZING!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"What an awesome car. I bought my Accord over 2 years ago from my brother-in-law. He cut me an amazing deal, so I wont go into the financial end of it. I have done some work on my Accord. As soon as I got it, I put in an after market sound system. I was so amazed at the quality that was put into the making of the car as I was pulling panels off. For example: when I was running the wires under the carpet for the subs, the plastic conduit was already there for the wires! I really have nothing bad to say about this car. She has over 220,000 miles on her and still goin' strong. The only reason I gave it 4 stars on the performance, styling, and comfort, is because of her age. (pushing 14 years) All I do is routine maintenence (oil change, tires, filters, etc...) Oh yeah, and gas. That's another thing, I get about 30 mpg's having a five speed manual. Bottom Line: A great car from an awesome company who knows what they're doing.-cant complain."

Great reliable car

By on Thursday, August 2, 2007

"I inherited my 1994 Accord LX sedan from my grandparents and love it. While the handling and performance leave quite a bit to be desired, for a car that gets you to work, errands and the occasional road trip, it's terrific. Like the Toyota Corollas I've owned, the Accord drives smoothly, gets great gas mileage and needs little maintenance beyond regular oil changes, especially in the pre-100,000 mile range. The seats do not offer much back support and the gearshift is a little loose, but, Corollas excepted, it's tops for an affordable older car. One note: older Accords have a history of difficulty starting in consistently hot weather. You may need to get the main relay belt replaced if you live in an area that sees summer temps of 90 degrees or higher. Parts and labor were $120 for mine."

Good reliable car for daughter at college.

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride, good gas mileage, great a/c."

Cons: "Squeaky seats for some reason."

"Bought car for daughter and has been very reliable. Only needed normal servicing like tires, battery and exhaust system. Car now has 136K on it and ready to upgrade. Friend is buying the car next month for a steal at $1000."

Great car - recommended

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "value filled"

Cons: "paint fades"

"Love this car. bought it used with 69000 miles. reliable, great for low cost driving."

Great car. Super reliable.

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Most reliable car ever made."

Cons: "No cup holders"

"Oil is still clear after 4,000 miles. Runs like new. Drives great. Just drove it from Alaska to Utah to Colorado to Minnesota without a single problem."

I love this car! 32 hwy, reliable, fun to drive

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "32 hwy, reliable, comfortable, no rust!"

Cons: "cruise control dosn't work, ABS sensor is broken"

"This car has been awesome for me! I love everything about it. The radio and air control is simple to use, nothing fancy or distracting. For an almost 18 year old vehicle it gets great gas mileage, 32 hwy from it's 2.2 liter vtec engine. It has a 5-speed manual transmission which makes it fun to drive and it handles really well. The only thing wrong with the car is that the cruise control broke a few months ago & the ABS sensor is broken so the light comes on occasionally, which is the only light on the dashboard. It's very comfortable and is a great road trip car. Overall, my 95 Accord is an amazing car in every way and I won't ever sell it. I'm very happy with this car!"