1995 Honda Accord

Based on 809 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Still Running!!

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pros: "Unbeatable reliability"

Cons: "No cup holders"

"I have driven this car since new and have since put over 510,000 km's (317,000miles) on it. I have been through a few timing belts, 2 radiators, 1 master cylinder, and several mufflers. All the regular things you would expect to replace on any vehicle but to date nothing major has ever been replaced. This car has never let me down! Cup holders would have been nice...but I figured it out!"

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"My '96 Accord is a really great car. It has 250,000 miles on it and is virtually maintenance free. Due to the low cost of ownership, I give the Accord 5 stars for value. The overall quality is excellent, but after 15 years, some of the plastic parts have started to breakdown, which is to be expected (fading of plastic & rubber trim, etc.). This car is fun to drive and doesn't look dated. If you're reading these reviews to decide whether or not to buy high-mileage 15-year old car--DO IT. You won't be disappointed. These Accords were built to last."

My most trusted steed on wheels!

By on Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pros: "Great Quality Drive; Ageless Beauty; a True Value"

Cons: "Lack of security system; few disfunctional quirks"

"Bought new nearly 20 yrs. ago and have been fully satisfied with it ever since. Has exceptional turning radius, incredibly versatile, easy to adjust/customize seats for impeccable viewing/safety and comfort. Economical and easy to run & maintain. Has always earned my confidence and proven to be an excellent investment in reliable quality transportation. Lots of Fun to drive too! Will continue to drive for many years to come & will be proud to put Antique License plates on this trusty sedan in about 5 yrs. I fully endorse this as the most exceptional vehicle I've ever owned."

My 5th Honda

By on Friday, August 19, 2011

"Needed a reliable car. Found this one 3 years ago, Had 143,000 miles when I bought it. It has 216,000 now. Never had any problems, Just regular maintenance. Bought it for $3,400. put about a little over thousand dollars a little at a time into it,Like tires, timing belt,water pump,radiator, few hoses, regular stuff that goes out. My mechanic says Engine is excellent and should last at least til 300,000.I love driving it and sometimes I forget how old this car really is. All my Honda's have been GREAT."

Great Car for the money!

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"I have owned three Honda's over the last 15 years. The older Honda's seem to be better built than the new one's. I just recently replaced the transmission in my 2004 Pilot, but my 1997 Accord is still going strong. I'd like a new car, but it's hard to give up a vehicle that's paid for when it is in such good shape and reliable. I purchased the car when it was four years old and I've been EXTREMELY satisfied with my purchase."

Reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable drive, fuel economy"

Cons: "radio, low seats, loud on highway."

"I have this car for 2 years and bought with 127000 miles on it. I have traveled to wisconsin, chicago, nebraska multiple time from waterloo, iowa. Great in gas and very comfortable to drive even though I do not have cruise control on it. Very roomy inside compared to other competitors of the same class. This car will never leave you on the road and you will have to sell it before it starts giving you problems. Paint is fair and there are little rusts on the body, but it is due to the age. Good car to commute or to buy for your teenager."

Very Good Car !

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Regretfully, due to this awful economy, i had to let my new car go into reposession. I pinched all my pennies together and purchased a 1997 Honda Accord Special Edition with 166,000 miles on it for $2200. For sure it was not what i was used to since prior to this I only owned nothing but new cars, but the recent job market and economy have forced me to downgrade. I must say that the quality of this car is amazing and I will recomend this car to anyone who may be in the same situation that i was in. i did a complete tune up and cleaning on this car and it runs perfect! I hope to have it for many more years to come !"

Great car ,drives great, has power & great on gas!

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "great on gas. great reliabilty,looks great,comfort"

Cons: "needs to come standard with rear spoiler."

"I have owned Hondas now for several years & I highly recommend anyone getting one. Hondas can usually be sold well above Kelly blue book value because they are always in high demand. I love these cars because if you keep the oil changed,belts etc they will go even beyond 300,000 miles on the engine! my last Honda was over 300,00. I added a rear spoiler to my accord lx & made it look even better. yes get a Honda accord! def a great buy if the person that had the car before you has taken care of it :)"

Keeps on running

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Reliable with great mpg"

Cons: "No cup holders"

"This car has been owned and passed down through my family since around 1995. We have never had to make any serious repairs. It keeps running without any problems. I get 30-35 mpg. This has been a great first car which I will drive until it will not run anymore."

unbeatable reliability

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "great camping vehicle, good gas mileage,"

Cons: "low to ground, remote door locks"

"No engine, trans, problems. just routine maint....changed timing belt every 75K, adjust valves every 100K, 1 new starter, no alternator replaced, factory battery 6 yrs 125K,...replaced radiator and cooling fans, distributor gasket replaced...speed sensor for cruise control and speedo new....rack and pinion seal leaks...2 set of front rotors..no calipers....GREAT CAR..station wagon was only built for 3 yrs...bigger...rear seat folds down."