1994 Honda Accord

Based on 800 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Awesome car for high performance upgrades

By on Sunday, March 08, 2015

"I have owned this car for about 1 year and have done several mods to it, I still have several mods left to do, as of now I have only done simple bolt on mods and have gained around 55 more horse power from the stock 145 off the showroom floor, I have 2130000 miles on it and it has plenty of power for such a small car and for an automatic prior to mods I wasn't comfortable pulling out in tight traffic but now have no problems, now I'm about to sart on the few interior problems but they are small issues, then I am going to continue with engine mods, like I said earlier I have only had the car for about 1 year and now every time I drve the car somewhere someone wants to now if it is for sale, personally the cars not for sale because I'm having to much fun driving and doing more mods to increase horse power, and so far all aftermarket mods are so inexpensive and just makes the car faster and more fun, and I've had to much fun with it to get rid of it."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "all around good car"

Cons: "none for my needs.."

"I LOVE my car! I never want to sell it. I want to keep it forever.. I just wanted to know what it's worth in case it got wrecked or stolen as I've read that this year Honda is the most stolen car, and I really cannot afford another car, and being I'm a "senior citizen" I may have it forever.. I change the oil and filters twice a year even though I don't do the miles.. I fix every little thing that goes wrong as soon as it happens and my car is in, what I consider, excellent condition, but according to the BB it's "very good"."

great car, new one coming in---one has to go

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

"I have owned this car for six years, and it has been a very reliable car. When repairs were necessary, they were done with quality parts. timimg belt, radiator, spark plugs, nothing major. Very dependable, and easy on the gas. When using cruise control on the highway it takes the hills as if they were not there. the four cylinder is a very good engine."

good car

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "long lasting"

Cons: "no pw/pl"

"good car"

1995 Accord Coupe lx 5speed smooth and fun

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Powertrain, comfort, ergonomics"

Cons: "To much fixed lumbar support. loose steering wheel"

"At first I thought buying an LX trim level would be regretful because of the lack of vtec, however when I first drove it I was very impressed by the 130 horse power engine. It had plenty of get up and go especially with the 5 speed. It road smoother than my moms Acura tsx, of course with less handling capability. Everything felt geared towards the driver. Not to small, not to big, everything was in reach and didn't look odd. Ex: 2002 Ford Focus sedann I love it!"