1994 Honda Accord

Based on 796 Ratings for the 1994 - 1997 models.

Most reliable car of more than 10 I've owned

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the $$"

Cons: "Not sporty"

"Very comfortable to drive; excellent interior materials that have held up for 18 years & look almost new; super reliable; 25 MPG for local & 30 MPG on highway; 1996 Honda Accord is a great car for people looking to spend less than 10 percent of the price of a new comparable car"

My first was a black Honda Prelude/I love Hondas!!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, good gas mileage"

Cons: "Cigarette lighter needs repairf"

"This past year, I've replaced the engine,( So the mileage is better than listed,) timing belt with all new hoses, the complete starter with extras, the transmission,with new O2 sensor, completely new Power Steering pump, belts, etc and all 4 tires and rims are matching with two the rear tires fairly new with road hazard warning, and the two front are new, within a matter of weeks. Frankly, I've replaced just about everything that could go wrong to the tune of $3500 but of course, I realize I can't ask that for it. Make me an offer?"

My Favorite Car

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliability"

Cons: "Rust"

"I purchased this car used in 2003 for $4,500 with 54,000 miles on it. The woman I purchase it from told me that it was her "favorite car" but that her husband purchased a new car for her every ten years. I'd had a lot trouble with my previous used cars. At the time, I was looking for something to last me the next 4 or 5 years. It is now 2014 and I still drive my Accord every day. This car has outperformed all of my expectations and I love driving it! The only major downside is the rust; the majority of the repairs and replacements I have had to make are due to rust and I can take it through a carwash in fear that I am going to lose a piece or two. The interior is in great condition though a few lights have gone out on the dash and the radio takes a while to tune in... AC still blows cold, engine keeps going. Progressive styling (for 1994) hides it's true age. Still very comfortable for long road trips. Handles alright on ice with snow tires. I am no longer a poor student and can afford a new vehicle but I can't let go of a car that has served me so well."

Good reliable car for daughter at college.

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Nice ride, good gas mileage, great a/c."

Cons: "Squeaky seats for some reason."

"Bought car for daughter and has been very reliable. Only needed normal servicing like tires, battery and exhaust system. Car now has 136K on it and ready to upgrade. Friend is buying the car next month for a steal at $1000."

Great car ,drives great, has power & great on gas!

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "great on gas. great reliabilty,looks great,comfort"

Cons: "needs to come standard with rear spoiler."

"I have owned Hondas now for several years & I highly recommend anyone getting one. Hondas can usually be sold well above Kelly blue book value because they are always in high demand. I love these cars because if you keep the oil changed,belts etc they will go even beyond 300,000 miles on the engine! my last Honda was over 300,00. I added a rear spoiler to my accord lx & made it look even better. yes get a Honda accord! def a great buy if the person that had the car before you has taken care of it :)"