• 2014 Compact SUVs

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

9.4

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

This is my second Crosstour and I love it!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Security, styling, electronics"

Cons: "Have to manually lift the hatchback to open"

"After putting 45,000 miles on my 2013 Crosstour, I recently bought a new 2014. The upgrades to the vehicle are amazing, from the audio enhancements to increased visibility with the bigger rear view camera and blind spot assistance. I love this vehicle!! I drive 120 miles roundtrip to/from work most days and am getting 30 MPG with my 6 cylinder 4WD model. I have never felt so secure in winter driving conditions as I do in my Crosstour. The only things I wish Honda would add to this model are push button opening for the hatchback (my Accord had this feature for the trunk) and a motorized mechanism for the inside cargo area cover. It seems a bit cheesy having to prop the cover open manually to access the cargo area. I am a Honda fan (this is my 6th Honda, the first 4 were Accords)"

Enjoy driving to work or play

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Power, handle streeting"

Cons: "The door are not tight enough"

"This vehicle has the quality and classy look. I enjoy driving this car. My family is very safe with all the airbags on the car. I enjoy that driver seat or passenger seat. plenty of leg room and I am 6-1 tall."

Better in snow than any SUV I have owned

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Comfort and AWD"

Cons: "Can seem big at times"

"Great automobile during all driving conditions. Style and comfort of a high end sedan with performance in the elements of an SUV only much better MPGs."

Brilliant brilliant brilliant

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling in SD winter or summer"

Cons: "Needs a "miles til empty" feature"

"I actually bought the 2011 to get a feel if this would be a good alternative to full or mid size SUV in SD winters, and for the last 6 months I've owned it, I have been blown away by how well it grips the road in good weather, and how well it handles in icy and snowy conditions. I am beyond impressed by the cargo space (and remember, we were Yukon owners) for the size of the vehicle, have had no difficulties loading it up. Great gas mileage. The plethora of buttons took some getting used to, and I'm sure I'm still not using all the features to their full potential, but awesome comfort is provided with the seating, heating, air conditioning etc. The smaller back view did take some getting used to as well, but go figure! Honda has provided these nifty rearview mirrors to help a driver out! Love love love it. Can't wait to convince my hubby to let me order a brand new one!"

I Love It!!!!!

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "4WD but not style SUV. Handle great in the snow."

Cons: "Wish big enough for third row seating."

"I own 2010 4 WD Crosstour. At first had to adjust to blind spots while driving. You have that with any new car you drive. It's Great for me since I travel 90 miles a day to work. Drives very smooth. People can't believe it a 4WD. I owned a Tahoe for five years before. My husband is a big man and he complains it to small and not comfortable, but he drives 2500 king cab truck. I would love to have the new 2014 Crosstour..;)"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Accord Crosstour near Honolulu. See local deals