2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

9.3

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

worst car i ever owned, terrible resale value

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Reason: trouble with car

Pros: "Nice ride, lots of room, all wheel drive"

Cons: "Seats, V-6 problems, resale value is terrible"

"This car seemed to meet all my needs. Good ride, fairly quiet, lots of room, all wheel drive. But within 5K miles the V-6 with the variable cylinder system caused major vibration from 20-25 mph. According to Honda this is "normal". Resale is terrible. Dealers want no part of this car. NO ONE will give you anything for it, and Honda will not fix it. STAY AWAY ! I lost thousands on this car. The seats are hard as a rock and I was never able to fine a comfortable setting. I am done with Honda after nearly 30 years. Never again."

best car I ever leased

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "handles great"

Cons: "price"

"I love my Crosstour! I have leased two of them. The problem is, they have gone way up in price, and I may not be able to get another one."

BEST OF THE BUNCH

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "unique styling good mpg and plenty of room"

Cons: "none except back window view somewhat restricted"

"IM 70 yrs old and have owned many cars. crosstour is by far the best. great unique styling which sets me apart from the crowd. u don't see same styling at every stoplight like many other makes and modles. variable cylinder v6 getting me 30mpg hwy. great for heavy car with plenty of 'GET UP AND GO" hatch back cargo area plenty big for most. might be too small for large young family. take a test drive and you will be sold. GREAT CAR HONDA!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK my 4th Honda procuct."

Comfortable, Stylish and Powerful for a "Wagon"

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, mileage, stylish, my girl digs it."

Cons: "None yet."

"I bought this car for the seating, and the cargo capacity without having to get an SUV while still retaining decent gas mileage. On straight, flat highways I've gotten 33 to 35 MPG, around town 18 to 22 MPG, and it's a comfortable, quiet ride. I really like the curb height, departure and approach angles to steep hills and driveways are nothing compared to my '07 Civic (had to approach at an angle) and the power of the 196 HP is really good for a 4 cylinder. Transmission shifts quite smooth, engine is quiet, and road noise on the highway is extremely minimal. The ride on bumpy/worn roads is great, suspension is soft yet firm. And the downhill assist is handy so you're not riding your brakes, and keeping the transmission in a lower gear on the uphill travel is also great so you're not lugging the transmission in a higher gear given whatever speed you're traveling. It took a little getting used to but it's a nice feature. The side view and rear view camera - handy. Especially since the rear has a little bit of a blind spot which only affects me when backing out of a parking spot, otherwise seeing other cars on the road isn't a problem. I love that the rear view camera has three angles - wide angle, normal, and straight down. Amazing. Overall, this is a GREAT car. The automatic roll-down windows via key fob was an unexpected surprise...great on a hot day to enter a car 30 seconds after the windows and moon roof have opened...especially a black car. I've recommended this car to two other people who wound up getting one and they love it as well."

Beautiful ride, smooth, powerful and comfortable.

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, good mileage, instrument panel easy to re"

Cons: "Rear view narrow"

"Outstanding ride"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Accord Crosstour near Honolulu. See local deals