2015 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $62,747 - $64,374.

8.2

Based on 8 Ratings for the 2015 models.

7.5/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

New Standards set in Full-size Luxury SUVs

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "6.2L-420HP V-8, Extreme comfort and Luxury"

Cons: "Lacks leg room in third row; Not budget priced."

"The NEW, GM 2015 model Full-size SUVs indeed set new standards in this segment. I ordered out my Yukon Denali and took delivery in June 2014. It currently has about 8000 miles. I have had flawless performance and ZERO recalls or issues. The 6.2L/420HP V-8 is incredible. The fit and finish of this truck is amazing and the list of features is endless. The interior comfort and quietness at highway speed rivals any luxury sedan. In person, I compared the new GM's against the other domestic and import brands in this market. Without any doubts, the structural integrity, interior materials, options and engines were were far superior in the GM lineup. As many predict, I agree that GM will continue to dominate the full-size SUV market! I appreciate the massive 6.2L/420HP V-8 engine with active fuel management which allows me to obtain over 20mpg while cruising at highway speeds. Acceleration, braking and overall response is outstanding for a vehicle this size. I operate my truck in some brutal Wisconsin snow storms, the 4WD system could not be more sure-footed and reliable! Creature comforts like Large-screen Navigation, DVD Entertainment, multiple Media-links, Heated/Cooled leather seats and 12-speaker Bose sound compete head-to-head with the Import Brands, yet you will save $10-15K buying this more solid, domestic truck. Numerous collision avoidance systems and security features are standard, keeping the occupants & truck safe. The 3rd row seat does lack leg room for adults. However, if you routinely plan to carry more than 5 adults, the XL version of this truck certainly addresses this issue very well. I typically never use the 3rd row and suggest keeping those seats folded down to better utilize that space for storage and utility."

2015 GM SUVs EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS!

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Luxurious, Comfortable, Powerfull, New Design"

Cons: "Marginal fuel economy, Expensive."

"First and formost, may I assure prospective buyers of 2015 full-size GM SUVs- NOT to have any worries, nor should they take certain embellished reviews to heart! The majority of people writing reviews are those with a "negative" experience. Ceratinly those who are completely satisfied, like myself, represent the majority of owners, of the many thousands of such vehicles currently on the road in America. If someone comments that a problem affects "every" Yukon, please dismiss it immediately, because I can honestly attest that my 2015 Yukon has had absolutely NO issues, nor recalls! I took delivery of my Yukon Denali last summer(2014). I have equal highway as well as urban driving milage logged. My current mileage is near 10,000 miles. I have been incredibly impressed with the larger 6.2 liter V-8 engine, rated at 420HP. My 4WD system has demonstrated excellent performance during several heavy snow events. The Active Fuel Management System with cylinder de-activation is never noticeable, with the exception of improved fuel economy. Every feature and accessory that comes with this Lux-Ute like Digital Displays, Intellilink Navigation, Heated/Cooled seats, Audio and Video Entertainment systems, Vehicle Safety & Security with motion detection- have ALL functioned without any issues in my Yukon Denali. I am so impressed with the NEW design. The fit & finish of this truck is amazing compared to previous generations. I also looked at competing Brands, there is NO competition in the "under 85K price-range". Even then, my truck is so "MUCH-MORE" than the Infinity Q-80 in mass, power and structural integrity. Indeed, I am one of the few, wanting others to know that the silent majority of 2015 GM SUV owners are very pleased with the intelligent purchase they made. I encourage you to go take a Yukon/Tahoe for a ride and become your own Judge & Jury."

Great vehicle..some initial issues

By on Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable, roomy, plenty of power"

Cons: "initial rattles which were resolved"

"I have owned this vehicle for 6 weeks....preordered it in December 2013..took ten months to come in since I wanted a second row bench seat. great ride and excellent power and torque. Seats much improved over the last generation denali. Initial problems were steering wheel binding at low speeds and a constant rattle from passenger side. Both issues resolved by GMC dealer. This is my 5th yukon and by far the best in quality, ride , mpg, and comfort"

Powerful and Luxurious. I love this vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "Great ride. Lots of power. Luxurious interior."

Cons: "Folding 3rd seat does not lay flat."

"We looked at all the high-end SUVs and crossovers. The only ones to compare were the Infinity QX80 and the Cadillac Escalade. The Yukon Denali beats them both. The interior is beautiful. The ride is smooth and quiet. The engine has more power than you will ever need. After 1000 miles we are getting 18 mpg overall, combined city and highway driving."

traded my 2007 for new design of 2015- very happy

By on Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Pros: "GMC improved the SUV"

Cons: "some computer issue"

"have had only one problem with the SUV. During two dealer paid oil changes, they found several recall notices and fixed during the oil change. Didn't notice any related problems. Only thing i can say is during hot weather the blue tooth phone connections icons "grey out" and cannot connect the bluetooth. Seems to only happen on days above 90. Might be indication of upcoming computer problems, do not know yet. Love to drive the SUV, very comfortable ride. Really like all the additional safety features they've added since my 2007. Would recommend it highly. My choice was between GMC (again) and Toyota large SUV, but they do not have nearly as nice interior designs (still using "rat fur" for ceiling covers) and didn't have full seat A/C,, a must in the south."

Per Page:  5 | 10