• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2015 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $61,904 - $63,509.

9.7

Based on 3 Ratings for the 2015 - 2015 models.

10.0/10
    10.0/10

New Standards set in Full-size Luxury SUVs

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "6.2L-420HP V-8, Extreme comfort and Luxury"

Cons: "Lacks leg room in third row; Not budget priced."

"The NEW, GM 2015 model Full-size SUVs indeed set new standards in this segment. I ordered out my Yukon Denali and took delivery in June 2014. It currently has about 8000 miles. I have had flawless performance and ZERO recalls or issues. The 6.2L/420HP V-8 is incredible. The fit and finish of this truck is amazing and the list of features is endless. The interior comfort and quietness at highway speed rivals any luxury sedan. In person, I compared the new GM's against the other domestic and import brands in this market. Without any doubts, the structural integrity, interior materials, options and engines were were far superior in the GM lineup. As many predict, I agree that GM will continue to dominate the full-size SUV market! I appreciate the massive 6.2L/420HP V-8 engine with active fuel management which allows me to obtain over 20mpg while cruising at highway speeds. Acceleration, braking and overall response is outstanding for a vehicle this size. I operate my truck in some brutal Wisconsin snow storms, the 4WD system could not be more sure-footed and reliable! Creature comforts like Large-screen Navigation, DVD Entertainment, multiple Media-links, Heated/Cooled leather seats and 12-speaker Bose sound compete head-to-head with the Import Brands, yet you will save $10-15K buying this more solid, domestic truck. Numerous collision avoidance systems and security features are standard, keeping the occupants & truck safe. The 3rd row seat does lack leg room for adults. However, if you routinely plan to carry more than 5 adults, the XL version of this truck certainly addresses this issue very well. I typically never use the 3rd row and suggest keeping those seats folded down to better utilize that space for storage and utility."

Great vehicle..some initial issues

By on Thursday, November 27, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable, roomy, plenty of power"

Cons: "initial rattles which were resolved"

"I have owned this vehicle for 6 weeks....preordered it in December 2013..took ten months to come in since I wanted a second row bench seat. great ride and excellent power and torque. Seats much improved over the last generation denali. Initial problems were steering wheel binding at low speeds and a constant rattle from passenger side. Both issues resolved by GMC dealer. This is my 5th yukon and by far the best in quality, ride , mpg, and comfort"

Powerful and Luxurious. I love this vehicle.

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "Great ride. Lots of power. Luxurious interior."

Cons: "Folding 3rd seat does not lay flat."

"We looked at all the high-end SUVs and crossovers. The only ones to compare were the Infinity QX80 and the Cadillac Escalade. The Yukon Denali beats them both. The interior is beautiful. The ride is smooth and quiet. The engine has more power than you will ever need. After 1000 miles we are getting 18 mpg overall, combined city and highway driving."