2010 GMC Yukon

Based on 454 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great vehicle, no problems to report

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "great to drive and very comfortable."

Cons: "a little thirsty."

"I really enjoy this vehicle. A great, comfortable ride with all the extras. A little thirsty but what the heck."

Best vehicle I ever owned. Carries all you need.

By on Thursday, November 05, 2015

Pros: "Vehicle taken care of."

Cons: "Large wheel base on parking lot turns."

"Large vehicle that can carry all you need. Great vehicles to own for vacations, road travel, and any hobby. I've taken great care of this vehicle and its been garage kept. Just received the update for the G.P.S. system (2013 edition). The newest system out there. The 2015 G.P.S. is not yet available."

Bittersweet!

By on Monday, March 11, 2013

Pros: "Drove very nice. Ample room. Great turning ratio"

Cons: "Pricey. Tend to have mechanical issues over time."

"I bought my 2007 SLE 2x2 new and have babied it with regular maintenance. I rarely put more than 3500 miles on it before an oil change and go by the book with recommended maintenance. It now has 135,000 miles on it and looks like new. I started getting a "service traction control" reading and took it in for service. A funny thing happened on my way to get it serviced. The engine (5.3 liter V8) developed a small miss. I asked the dealership to check the miss out as well. They called and advised me that it dropped a valve and they found metal in the oil pan. Long story short it requires a new engine. Granted I have 135000 miles on it which are 50/50 highway and city but I know of three other people who have had a similar experience. The dealership where I get mine serviced had one the day before I took mine in as well. It had 115000 miles on it. Otherwise I loved this SUV. It was a pleasure to drive and I got 22 miles per gallon when on the road and around 17-18 in town. Will I buy another one? Probably not. I am not willing to make a $40-50k mistake."

I have had it for 5 mon.

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

"It is a great car. No doubt. I bought it in October of 2012. It is a 2012 modle. I got the SLT 4X4 modle. The gas is tough, but I need a Car this big since I have 4 kids. My family gave it the nickname "couches on wheels" Do to how spacious and comfortable it is. It is the best Car I have ever had. The only problem I have had with it is the trunk. It makes noises. We took it back to the shop. They said the brackets were lose. We had had no further problem with it. I would reccomend this car to many people. It is very trustfull."

wonderful drivability and outstanding looks.

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

"I love driving my Yukon Denali. It is very well built and I feel very safe in it. I get alot of complements on the looks of it. Good gas mileage. I am a petite woman but its very easy to drive. I would like more storage for personal stuff to be out of sight, like a hidden covered box behind the drivers seat like the Lexus SUV. Really appreciate the blind spot things in my rear view mirrors. Wish the window button would go up as fast it goes down with a one press. Don't like holding the button down to get window to go up."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Yukon near Honolulu. See local deals