1995 GMC Yukon

Based on 177 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

THE BEST ON THE ROAD

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NONE"

"I'VE OWNED IT SINCE 2002, AND IT HAS GON CROSS COUNTRY 2 TIMES, CLIMBED MOUNTAINS TO GO HUNTING AND CAMPING, GONE THROUGH MILITARY VEHICLE OBSTACLE COURSES, FORDED RIVERS, SURVIVED HURRICANE GUSTAV, AND MADE IT WHERE ONLY HMMWV'S COULD TRAVEL, AND IT HAS DONE IT ALL IN STYLE AND WITH GRACE. MY KIDS NAMED HER BETTY, AND BETTY IS A BEAUTY! STILL ALL BLACK GT, EVERYONE LOOKS AT HER, ESPECIALLY THE PRIUS’ THAT WON’T PULL OVER DRIVING IN THE FAST LANE. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY MECHANICAL ISSUES AND I HAVE TAKEN GREAT CARE OF HER. 2-DOOR WITH A TAIL GATE, GREAT FOR ROLLING OUT A SLEEPING BAG IN WITH THE BACK SEAT IN THE DOWN POSITION. WILL NEVERT PART WITH HER!"

By on Sunday, March 16, 2008

good all around

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I have a 1996 GMC Yukon. I had bought it at 174,000 miles and now I'm at 220,000. It runs great! Just replaced the compressor at about 203,000 miles. also bought brembo brakes. It really works good with the ABS. I didnt really like the performance at first. I think GMC should of came out something stronger than stock 255hp. For performance, I bought headers, cold air intake, underdrive pullies, throttle body spacer, duel exhaust, and a programmer. Surprise that i was getting about 20mpg on the highway. Overall this a realable,strong vechile. I think it has more room than the 07's. Iam pretty picky about room and comfort for passengers."

This has been the best car we have ever owned!!!!!

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "every thing"

Cons: "not the best on gas"

"We bought this car used in 2004 and it had around 75000 miles on it now it has around 165000. Why we love it so much because this car has never let us down we have been to the ocean to the highest mountains and everything in between and we have done it safe and comfortable. For the past few years we have talked about getting a new car and every year we say to ourselves why this car can do anything a new one can. I always say driving this car is like driving my couch it is so comfy.. we have nicknamed the car Barney because it is purple... which ever it be slick icy roads or super deep snow to hot summer days this car can take any challenge.... She still runs strong and have only had to do usual maintenance. I will probably own this car until the wheels fall off!!!!!"

Very Nice Truck!

By on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pros: "really fun to drive"

Cons: "mpg is a little rough"

"When I turned 15 my uncle gave me his 1994 GMC Yukon. I loved it so much for its reliability. It has quite a bit of power and very good towing. Up in the North of the country weather gets very harsh. This truck has helped me get out of snow and helped towed my friends out of ditches. This is an awesome truck!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Yukon near Honolulu. See local deals