1994 GMC Yukon

Based on 177 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

good car, enjoyable, flexible use

By on Monday, January 09, 2012

"we liked and still like this car -- but a V-8 means it uses more gasoline than we would like. Good for towing, family outings, we have driven single trips more than 3,000 miles with pretty good dependability and comfort. Have camped in it and slept in the back, hauled firewood, sofas,etc. and has been useful at moving time. Wife feels safe driving on highways populated with big trucks. On the down side, repairs tend to be on the expensive side - but that's mostly labor costs -- parts are not cheap but more reasonable than foreign cars."

great truck

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "a do everything vehicle"

Cons: "only 2 small cup holders and not great mpg"

"gets 15 to 16 mpg with a 350 ci. not bad in my book. plenty of power. great for off road or on road. has a smooth ride."

I love this vehicle

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "size, power, reliability"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I purchased my 1998 Yukon 6 years ago, it had 125,000 miles on it then. I have added an additional 126K to it myself and love it. It has always been reliable and has never let me down. I am looking at buying a newer Yukon or Denali. This is my 2nd GMC and both of them have passed 250k miles with no problem. The yukon runs great still."

One of the best four wheel drive SUV's ever.

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"I have owned two Yukons one was a 93 and the other is a 95. I have discovered all of the flaws and all of the benefits there are to these SUV's. I know from experience they can get in and out of anything as long as you don't let the throttle get the best of you. This is the perfect suv for anyone who lives in the woods. I do however recommend the four door if you have children."

Very reliable

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"'99 Yukon 4x4. I brought this truck brand new. It has every option short of being a Denali. Gas milage is to be expected with this size vehicle. Very reliable and has never left me stranded. General maintence is the key to keeping this truck running great. No transmission problems. Replaced the brakes and the fuel pump. Motor is as strong as the day I took it home. At 92 k there are little things going wrong with it such as dash board light going out and cup holder fell through. Still, would not be afraid to drive cross country with her. GMC has sold me and will continue to sell me. GMC just builds a tough truck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Yukon near Honolulu. See local deals