2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,249 - $43,912.

10/7.5

Based on 421 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best large SUV ever! Will only buy from now on!

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "Runs amazing! Very comforterable. Cleans well"

Cons: "None!"

"We have had Range Rovers, Mercedes, and BMW. This is our second Yukon, and we will only buy these from now on! Amazing!!"

Great vehicle.

By on Friday, July 20, 2012

Pros: "See above."

Cons: "See above."

"Pros: ride, handling, power, comfort, look, conveniences. Con: rear side window visibility. What would I change in my selected options? I would have chosen the second row Captain's chairs over the bench."

Great Ride, Poor Quality

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "good power, quiet ride"

Cons: "nav system needs constant map updates"

"Leased a new Denali XL1500 in 2008. Chose for preceived comfort, reliability, cargo space and of course to support GMC. All went well until a month before the lease expired. Drivers side front and passenger door locks became inoperative. Drivers side front and passenger door handles broke loose from door. Auto dimmer feature for interior dash/nav lights dimmed for night driving during full daylight. I had an option to buy out the lease at which time during signing, I notified dealer of all issues and they brought the car around back to 'remedy all issues' while I signed paperwork. Much to my surprise, after signing and receiving vehicle back, nothing was fixed(!) They stated they attempted to reload the remote control which should have fixed the door lock issue, but did not. Dealer stated they could not figure out the problem. (Did I mention that during the lease period the drivers door lock became inoperative and when having my oil changed, the same dealer took the car into the garage and within 20 minutes brought the car back with drivers lock now working? - they stated they had to replace the lock mechanism....great - why couldn't they do the same prior to my lease buyout) Most likely a defective dealership, however, if these quality issues did not surface in the first place, there would be no need for this awkward situation. Upon my notification to the dealer that afternoon after purchase, they notified me that they will be happy to remedy after I schedule an appointment and pay for the work. Extremely dissapointed with GMC over such minor QA issues with broken door handles and door locks...should never happen for sure with a vehicle with less than 52k miles at the time."

The Good Bad and the Ugly

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

"Looks great, drives great, rides great and even get decent gas mileage on the highway for a car this big. but....it has been the the shop at least once a month for the 29 months we have owned it...computer problems and a lot of small mechanical stuff. This car is a reliablity and maintenance night mare. We are so disappointed at the reliablity...but I must stay that GMC has been expectional at fixing every problem in a timely manner. We will be returing the Yukon when the 39 month lease is up and are undecided if we will purchase another one"

This truck saved my family!

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"On Friday 8-28-09, my Yukon was rear-ended by a 20 year old punk with a 1990 Mustand going, literally, 100 mph. He hit my Yukon, picked it up and then procedded to drive underneath it. I honestly believe that the design of this truck saved my family. It help up very well! I wish I could post pictures of how minimal my damages were!"