2015 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,340 - $26,639.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/6.9

7.8

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

I am very pleased with my Terrain!

By on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pros: "lack of road noise, lots of leg room in back seat"

Cons: "rear seats don't fold totally flat"

"After driving an entry-level Honda CRV for 5 yrs., I did a lot of research into crossover small SUV's that offered a definite upgrade. The Honda was very noisy and the back seat had no leg room; there was no lumbar support for the driver and the upholstery was hard to clean. All the newer small SUV's seemed to look alike and I liked that the Terrain had it's own look - bigger and bolder! It's 500 lbs. heavier and a wee bit larger overall than the CRV (which made me feel better for driving in traffic). The basic package included so much - even more than the higher-end Honda (which never had any mechanical problems - it was just too, too basic)! The sliding back seat is awesome, there is virtually NO road noise, I can start the car remotely on cold mornings, I love the XM radio, etc. and etc. It's a GREAT car and I highly recommend it. I truly don't know why it's rated as a truck - driving it is a dream! My husband likes driving it also - which is a real compliment! We are very active retirees."

Smart Choice

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pros: "price, gas mileage, technology"

Cons: "rear cargo space"

"I looked at every mid-size SUV/CUV on the market before making my purchase, and by far the GMC Terrain was the best bang for my buck. I was looking for a mid-size SUV with good gas mileage and all the bells and whistle to replace my outdated 2002 Isuzu.I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The interior is classy and comfortable, the technology at your fingertips rivals my 645BMW, sitting in my garage that I haven't driven since getting my Terrain. So far my best gas mileage has been 29miles to the gallon and my daily commnute is half hwy, half city. Happy with that. We had our first snow this week and I was impressed with the handling on the front wheel drive. Spacious seating front and back. The only thing this missing is rear cargo space. Never had a four cylinder before but the pickup not bad. A little noisy on acceleration in eco mode.GMC Intellink is great. Movie showing, Gas prices, Weather , Pandora, they have thought of it all. If you are looking for good gas mileage, all the new technology, and great bang for your buck, take a look at the GMC TERRAIN."

LOVE IT!!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "very attractive, good on gas, roomy"

"I had wanted one of these since they came out in 2010. Finally in 2012 I had the opportunity to purchase a new one! I have not have one complaint, or problem. And I get MANY compliments on my vehicle everywhere I go."

Loving my Terrain

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "great ride, quiet, roomy"

Cons: "voice commands don't work with my phone."

"I traded my Jetta TDI for the Terrain because it was just too small. The Terrain has a more masculine look to it, and it doesn't have the same look as all the others in its class. So far, I've been averaging 24-25 mpg. I have gotten over 34 on a long trip with the ECO mode on and paying attention to my throttle. My only complaint is that the voice commands didn't work with my phone when I bought it. I knew I was getting a new phone in a few weeks, but when I got it (Samsung S4), the voice command still doesn't work. This is apparently a known issue and is being worked on by GM. Even with that very minor issue, I love this vehicle!"

I love this car!

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "beautiful, reliable, comfy"

Cons: "no vents in back"

"I love my car. Beautiful inside and outside. Auto start and heated seats rock into the winter! Auto start rocks in summer too! It drives well. My three kids fit in the back seat. The back seat moves back and forth also. I got the 4cyl for the awesome gas milage but she drives really well, too."