• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,379 - $25,934.

10/7.5

7.8

Based on 192 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love my Terrain SLT

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Fuel economy for size of vehicle, comfort, styling"

Cons: "Stiffer suspension than expected, road noise"

"First off, I'm VERY happy with my 2013 Terrain. I got the 4 cylinder and it has plenty of power and get-up for my driving style and mostly freeway commute. Usually keep my speed at 68-72 mph and have been achieving approx. 31 mpg, it goes down, of course, with in town driving. Love the little computer gauge that shows me my fuel average every inch of the way! I do see why the backup camera is standard - the rear visability is terrible. Other reviews I read said the inside was quiet - I do not find that to be the case and the ride is not nearly as smooth as my previous GMC Envoy - I do wish it was a smoother, quieter ride but overall, I would definitely buy it again. I think the interior is nicely laid out, love all the leg room for people in the backseat or more cargo space if needed. I do wish the viewing screen was a little more "adjustable" as I'd like the clock numerals and a couple other things a little larger font size and I find the buttons and knobs, (at night they display in red), a little difficult to read (eyes aren't what they used to be!) I'll report again in a few thousand miles. I love that the visors, when down, can be pulled clear across the side window to keep out any spots of glaring sun, why all car visors aren't like that is beyond me, but my Envoy was not and it drove me nuts...it's the little things!"

Smart Choice

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pros: "price, gas mileage, technology"

Cons: "rear cargo space"

"I looked at every mid-size SUV/CUV on the market before making my purchase, and by far the GMC Terrain was the best bang for my buck. I was looking for a mid-size SUV with good gas mileage and all the bells and whistle to replace my outdated 2002 Isuzu.I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The interior is classy and comfortable, the technology at your fingertips rivals my 645BMW, sitting in my garage that I haven't driven since getting my Terrain. So far my best gas mileage has been 29miles to the gallon and my daily commnute is half hwy, half city. Happy with that. We had our first snow this week and I was impressed with the handling on the front wheel drive. Spacious seating front and back. The only thing this missing is rear cargo space. Never had a four cylinder before but the pickup not bad. A little noisy on acceleration in eco mode.GMC Intellink is great. Movie showing, Gas prices, Weather , Pandora, they have thought of it all. If you are looking for good gas mileage, all the new technology, and great bang for your buck, take a look at the GMC TERRAIN."

LOVE IT!!

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "very attractive, good on gas, roomy"

"I had wanted one of these since they came out in 2010. Finally in 2012 I had the opportunity to purchase a new one! I have not have one complaint, or problem. And I get MANY compliments on my vehicle everywhere I go."

Loving my Terrain

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pros: "great ride, quiet, roomy"

Cons: "voice commands don't work with my phone."

"I traded my Jetta TDI for the Terrain because it was just too small. The Terrain has a more masculine look to it, and it doesn't have the same look as all the others in its class. So far, I've been averaging 24-25 mpg. I have gotten over 34 on a long trip with the ECO mode on and paying attention to my throttle. My only complaint is that the voice commands didn't work with my phone when I bought it. I knew I was getting a new phone in a few weeks, but when I got it (Samsung S4), the voice command still doesn't work. This is apparently a known issue and is being worked on by GM. Even with that very minor issue, I love this vehicle!"

surprising vehicle!

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "fit and finish, economy of operation"

perforated leather interior

"After 11000 miles, this Terrain is comfortable, plenty of interstate power, and excellent economy. Fit and finish are excellent!"

perforated leather interior