2012 GMC Terrain

7.8

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

This is one of the best cars I have driven.

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "The V6 handles great on the road."

Cons: "Better see if you can get in and out easy."

"We love to drive this SUV. It is smooth, stable on the road, and rides just as good as the most expensive cars out there. My only problem is getting in and out of it. I hit my head on the door jam when I get in and the seats hurt my legs when I get out. We should have bought a mid size SUV instead of this one. Thats my only complaint. Outside of that, I think it is a great driving machine."

Outside a few dings inside very clean.

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "Good price and easy and comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Really none it has plenty of little extras inside."

"I have had the car for 2 1/2 years has been very well-taken care of. The inside is in great condition not smoked it. The floor mats are super clean and in explanted shape I kept other rugs over them. I'm 2nd owner.It has always been parked in a garage. The outside has a couple very little dings, a couple very small chips due to normal driving. It also has a small scuff on front bumper, very hard to see. Tires are in great shape and wheels also.One Issue it has is under the hood when I bought it, it is missing some the black covering inside the hood. Former owner stated he lived outside the city and an animal must have torn it. That is what the dealer told me. The car runs great and for a 4cyl 6 speed still has some get-up and go. Just wanting to trade for something different, not because of anything bad or wrong. It has been trouble free and been a great purchase. Just looking for a few more options."

Wonderful!

By on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

"Best car I have ever owned."

Awesome SUV

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and looks elegant"

Cons: "acceleration is slow and no cigarette lighters"

"This truck comes stocked with everything you need for your basic SUV. It includes a USB connect in the console for you IPOD lovers and an internal AUX port good for plugging up your Kindle to read to you through your speakers while you drive. Its really roomy in both the front and back cabins and seats tall people especially comfortably both length and height. There is a lot of head room left even with a 6'plus person in the backseat. Going from a full size truck to an SUV I was used to having a truck bed to haul stuff, but the seats in this SUV fold down and slide back and forth to accommodate just as much as your truck bed would and without the interference of the wheel wells. Its great on gas mileage as long as you leave the ECO mode on, but the ECO mode makes it hard to shift up to fast speeds while trying to merge into oncoming traffic. If you turn it off though, the truck picks up speed with no problem but you also burn a lot of gas in the process. I easily get 25 MPG in the city and about 29 on the highway which is awesome for an SUV. The physical appearance is beautiful - not too flashy but still sleek and elegant. The stitching in the seats use red thread so you feel like you've gotten an upgrade as soon as you sit in it. Overall the GMC Terrain is a great buy and its worth every penny of the price!"

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pros: "interior, gas mileage"

Cons: "no rear air control, not as roomy"

My new ride!

"I really love this car and the only complaint I have is that there are only air vents in the front of the vehicle. I have to blast my air as high is it will blow on the coolest temperature (Summer in the South is not fun!) so it can reach my 18 month old in the back seat. Luckily, I have remote start so I can start it and let it run a bit before we pack in. It's also not quite as roomy as I thought it would be. It's actually about the same size as my old Chevy Malibu which is kind of a disappointment since I did get this because I thought it would be a bigger family-sized SUV. The good news is that the gas mileage is not as horrible as we were anticipating. It rides very smoothly for an SUV and I really love the exterior and interior of the car."

My new ride!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Terrain near Honolulu. See local deals