2010 GMC Terrain

7.8

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

A fuel efficient and sporty designed SUV

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Isn't top heavy, smooth drive"

Cons: "No back seat a/c adjuster"

"It was the style and 22/32 miles per gallon that sold me on the Terrain, but it is the performance and how well it handles the road is why I'll purchase the Terrain again. I do a lot of highway driving (60K miles in less than 18mons) so I wanted something that was comfortable on the road with decent gas mileage. The Terrain has more than met my expectations...it also doesn't hurt that it looks fabulous with the chrome front design. Great mid-size SUV!"

Do not buy a Terrain

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Interior and comfort"

Cons: "Countless Mechanical issues"

"I bought by 2010 Terrain in Oct 2009. It has been a love hate relationship since. I love the interior and the room and the amenities however have had nothing but mechanical problems- timing chains replaced 2X's, Water Pump, New Engine at 60,000, manifold and now after 28,000 miles on the new engine the transmission is shot. I have been stranded out of state 2 times due to a broke down car. Have had to travel back and forth to retrieve the car. Was stranded extra days out of town while waiting for parts. The Terrain is not a reliable vehicle mechanically."

2010 GMC Terrain

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, good MPG, nice interior"

Cons: "Lacks a little power, drivers seat uncomfortable"

"Purchased my 2010 GMC Terrain as a certified pre-owned vehicle. All I can say is I love the vehicle overall. Looks great, rides great, pretty good MPG for a 6 cyl AWD SUV. The drivers seat is a little uncomfortable for me, and I do wish there was more power under the hood. Those are the only 2 things I can say that I do not like, but then I am sure the MGP (I get over 21 mpg on average) would be drastically lower if there was much more power. I am not a big fan of leather - so that may be why the seat is not very comfortable for me, but it is easier to clean and lasts much longer than cloth. I do not have any issues with getting around in the snow (thank you AWD) and use the bluetooth all the time - great feature as well. Sound system is very good and the placement of all the controls is perfect too. Backseat folds down 100% or 60/40 split when I need to haul something around and I also have the tow package for small trailers. Overall - Awesome vehicle!"

Won't purchase another.

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "Great tire wear."

Cons: "Not reliable and poor visability."

"Engine, electrical and fuel pump problems."

Good smaller SUV for the money. Very reliable.

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "Priced right and good ride"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"The Terrain has proven to be rock solid and a good buy for the original purchase price of around $29,000 for the SLT2 model. The ride is very good and the usable interior space is wonderful. The only minor problem has been that the radio reception (FM) has been poor from the beginning. Gas mileage of 18.0 mpg for the 4 cylinder is also a bit disappointing. It is quite comfortable as I have owned it for nearly 40 months."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Terrain near Honolulu. See local deals