2010 GMC Terrain

7.9

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

2010 GMC Terrain

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

Pros: "Looks great, good MPG, nice interior"

Cons: "Lacks a little power, drivers seat uncomfortable"

"Purchased my 2010 GMC Terrain as a certified pre-owned vehicle. All I can say is I love the vehicle overall. Looks great, rides great, pretty good MPG for a 6 cyl AWD SUV. The drivers seat is a little uncomfortable for me, and I do wish there was more power under the hood. Those are the only 2 things I can say that I do not like, but then I am sure the MGP (I get over 21 mpg on average) would be drastically lower if there was much more power. I am not a big fan of leather - so that may be why the seat is not very comfortable for me, but it is easier to clean and lasts much longer than cloth. I do not have any issues with getting around in the snow (thank you AWD) and use the bluetooth all the time - great feature as well. Sound system is very good and the placement of all the controls is perfect too. Backseat folds down 100% or 60/40 split when I need to haul something around and I also have the tow package for small trailers. Overall - Awesome vehicle!"

Won't purchase another.

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Pros: "Great tire wear."

Cons: "Not reliable and poor visability."

"Engine, electrical and fuel pump problems."

Good smaller SUV for the money. Very reliable.

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "Priced right and good ride"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"The Terrain has proven to be rock solid and a good buy for the original purchase price of around $29,000 for the SLT2 model. The ride is very good and the usable interior space is wonderful. The only minor problem has been that the radio reception (FM) has been poor from the beginning. Gas mileage of 18.0 mpg for the 4 cylinder is also a bit disappointing. It is quite comfortable as I have owned it for nearly 40 months."

Get ready to sweat!

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "Great styling."

Cons: "Back seat A/C Dead zone. Poor connect"

"A/C works extremely well...only for the front seats. If you are a passenger in the 2nd row, get ready to sweat! Definite design flaw. This car desperately needs 2nd row A/C. Has a USB plug, but does not stay connected to iPhone 5. Will charge, but will disconnect when listening to music or Pandora. Had multiple parts replaced and no solution to the problem and nothing but head scratchers at the dealership. Much better off going to the Acadia."

I love my Terrain!

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"This is a sweet vehicle! It's very comfortable and handles like a dream. All of the added features such as the rear camera and side mirror defrosters are all great benefits to have. Lots of storage compartments and the 6 way bucket seats are so comfortable. It even has seat warmers for those chilly nights. The back seat slides forward for more cargo room, if you need it. The back seat is very roomy and will fit 3 husky men. The stereo system sounds really good as well. This has been a very reliable car for over 3.5 yrs for me. I've only taken it in for oil changes so far. GMC has really upped their game with the Terrain line. It's a very good looking crossover and you'll be so happy to own one! I recommend getting an SLT touring model. I have a V6 engine and I love it. When I hit the gas pedal, I want to go, and this Terrain does it extremely well!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Terrain near Honolulu. See local deals