2010 GMC Terrain

7.8

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love this Car, smooth drive and amazing interior

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive great looking car great mileage"

Cons: "had electrical problems"

"Love this Car, smooth drive and amazing interior it gets great millage. Took it on many road trips and very comfortable and spacious. Only problems I had was electrical and it kept draining my car battery but after I fixed it no problems awesome car"

Had a 2012 Terrain, now a 2015

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, heated leather seats, reliable,"

Cons: "no rear vents,"

"I leased the 2012 Terrain and loved it. It was a 4 cyl. model, SLT 2, and it never had a problem or let me down. This time I went for the 6 cyl. SLT model, simply because I wanted more power. The 2015 is quieter than the 2012, and is just a better version of the same vehicle. My only 2 complaints are that it has no rear A/C vents. Hard to believe; it's just not offered...period. And secondly, the V-6 has 19 inch wheels and tires, nice to look at and ride on, but it makes the turning radius not nearly as tight as the 4 cylinder. This will take some time to adjust to. I guess the answer is don't sit in the back seat, which I seldom do, and try to anticipate those u turns, because some of them will not be possible with the bigger wheels. But I love the rest of it and recommend the Terrain highly."

I,ve had three terrains-will get another

By on Monday, February 16, 2015

Pros: "everything good!!!!"

Cons: "NOTHING BAD!!!!!"

"this is by far the best vehicle I have ever had. 18mpg around town,32mpg on highway-this is the 306 v6.I got better mileage than the 4cly. Has every accessory that GM has--love it."

I really like it so far!

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "Fairly priced, great gas mileage, nice looking."

Cons: "Check engine light came on and lurching at a light"

"I bought this new in March of 2014. I bought the SLE, which is the lowest price one with no options because I felt it was loaded enough to begin with. It gets very good gas mileage, better on the highway obviously, it showed 35 mpg. The 4 cylinder seems peppy enough and I tow a small 1,500lb. boat with it. I bought the boat afterwards, or I may have gone with the 6 cylinder. It rides nice and handles well too. It handles pretty well in snow, I'm sure the AWD would handle better, but for 3 months out of the year I can deal with it. My check engine light did come on for a day but went out, I'm not sure why. I did notice at times too it felt like it was lurching at stop lights when my foot was on the brake. I'm thinking that may have been the gas I was using, I used a lower octane, but now I use a higher or middle range one, and it's been fine. I've only owned it for about 10 months or so but so far I do like it and it's styling. The interior is nice too, and I do like the back up camera, it is helpful. I always liked GMC products and hopefully this one won't be a disappointment."

Better, Quicker, Faster than the 4-Banger, but...

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "Stylish"

Cons: "The torque at take-off pulls you back and forth."

"Purchased 5/29/2013, 20+K miles, Black, Leather, SLT1. Test drove the 4 cylinder car 1st. It was very GUTLESS. In many parts of Southern CA, you need something quicker to get you on the freeway. We tried the V-6. My wife test drove it. I sat in back. She liked it so we got it with the V-6 Camaro motor, but it pulls you left and right at takeoff. THERE IS NO CURE for this issue, (PER GMC), at this time. They are aware of it, and say the cause is due to the engine is installed sideways."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Terrain near Honolulu. See local deals