1995 GMC Suburban 2500

Based on 228 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

'99 Suburban

By on Friday, October 17, 2008

"We have owned this vehicle for 8 years. It has been the nicest and most comfortable vehicle we've ever owned. Quiet, smooth riding, great vision of the road, decent MPG at 18.5 highway and 15.0 city. Only negative is the brakes should have been larger to stop more quickly. Maintenance has been minimal. We use it mainly for highway travel and still have the original brakes! Excellent towing capacity. Plan to keep it for many more years."

great vehicle

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"i put 290,000 miles on mine and it still ran great till it was toataled in a wreck. every fun off road and drives great on road."

Great working truck! Gas mileage is terrible

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "Hauls a big load of people or cargo."

Cons: "Low mpg. Handles like a much bigger truck."

"I bought this vehicle used 1n 1997 in Anchorage Alaska. Perfect for the winters up there. All my friends would call me when they got stuck because they knew I could get to them and that I could pull them out. Also used this truck on my farm in Iowa. It would go anywhere on the farm, pull any load I needed hauled, clear the driveway of snow and many other tasks. If the low miles per gallon (9 city, 11.5 Hwy) could be increased, I'd keep it forever!"

Gas hog. Love this vehicle!

By on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pros: "Huge road presence. Lots of miles per tank. Power"

Cons: "Gas mileage if you have a limited budget."

"I got this bad boy a while ago. Love it. I never need to worry about hauling space. My 1 1/2 year old walk around in it. The back area makes a great pack and play for her on camping trips. My friends and family said "what family of three needs a suburban?", this one does. I average 12-15 mpgs day to day, highway trips ive gotten 19-20ish. 42 gal tank is a mixed blessing. Big fillup cost, but i only need to stop every week and a half or two. Id recomment it to anyone. Handles like a tank in the wi snow. Be aware of the abs speed sensors, and shotty plastic door handles. Both are $20 parts and very easy fixes. Only issues ive had. Runs great and its equiped with aftermarket remote start. Love it. Did i mention i love it?"

LOVE my BIG RED Suburban that I custom ordered.

By on Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pros: "The split tailgate...the envy of many at tailgates"

Cons: "They no longer make split tailgates...:("

"I raised my family with this vehicle...drove them to sporting events, vacations all over the east coast and three daughters to colleges all over the east coast. Always room and even fits 12 foot planks with the tailgate closed! I did a lot of research before my factory order in 1998. I choose very wisely and have never regretted a day of ownership. Sadly, I will need to trade her in for a newer model due to the high milage and child number four going very far away to college."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Suburban 2500 near Honolulu. See local deals