2007 GMC Sierra (Classic) 3500 Regular Cab

Based on 1561 Ratings for the 1999 - 2007 models.

By on Saturday, January 02, 2010

"Have had this truck since 2003, purchased it used with 51,000 miles. Now has 278,000 and runs like the day I purchased it. Has the 5.3 and plenty of power with an avg rating of 20 mpg. The only thing I have done in terms of major repairs, is the fuel pump, twice..Not bad considering my driving habits..Always buy GM products but don't like the faulty abs system , my wife has a 2002 Tahoe, abs problems since 50,000 miles...Had it fixed at dealer, had it fixed again by a electrical guy on eBay, still abs won't work properly...My truck's abs works but light has been on since 80,000 miles...Overall I couldn't ask for a better truck and exceptional value..."

best truck ever made

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

"just cant kill it. 15,500 lbs tow rating. dubulied the tow rating on it has no problem with 30k behind her!!!"

Good fuel mileage. Comfortable ride.

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

"Stored inside. Never driven in salt (winter storage). New injectors."

GMC Trucks Rock!

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"My first GMC truck had 280,000 miles when I sold it, and it still ran like a champ! I needed to get a 4 wheel drive since I moved from Texas to Colorado. I currently have a 2002 Sierra 1500 Denali. I bought it 10 years ago and it had 20,000 miles on it. It has 120,000 on it now. It has required only general maintenance for 10 years until 2 years ago when the fuel pump wore out and the next year I replaced the alternator. I kept the truck well maintained. I'm a firm believer in taking care of my vehicle and it will take care of me. This truck has gone above and beyond my expectations. This truck has not disappointed me. It has been very reliable and has performed well in all situations. It rides like a Cadillac,is very comfortable, it handles very well and is a good looking truck. I can hardly tell when I am pulling a trailer or the pop up camper. I would not even consider getting another truck in the near future, if...it got better gas mileage. Of course, if the cost of gas was not overinflated, that would not be an issue either. I love the 4 wheel steer feature. I had some carpal tunnel issues a few years back and the 4 wheel steer was extremely beneficial. It is a great feature even without hand problems. That is the only reason I will hate to get rid of this truck...I can not get the 4 wheel steer again, as they are not putting in trucks anymore. I'm afraid that feature got a bad rap for some reason? The adjustable lumbar support is very nice, especially on long trips. I can't say enough good things about my truck. This has been the best vehicle I have owned..."

143,000 and still love this truck!

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "Reliable to say the least"

Cons: "I get a Christmas card from the gas company"

"I have towed a lot with this truck, I have hauled a lot with this truck. I've been off road, in mud, on ice, on job sites. This truck has been awesome! Issues? Rear axle seal, two sets of brakes and two set of tires. That's it! Now I am over the top on doing preventative maintenance, transmission and differentials fluids were replaced with Amsoil from day one. Engine oil Mobil one from day one. Does not leak or burn anything. Seat wore a spot in the leather I replaced the cover and foam, like new! Bad part? sucks the gas! 12.5mpg and I drive it, no mamsey pamsy driving. Pulled a horse trailer and Skid steer loaders"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Sierra (Classic) 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals