2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,267 - $31,357.

10/7.3

Based on 783 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Great truck

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Reason: Moved to a bigger city, longer commute.

Pros: "Reliable"

Cons: "Gas money"

"This was my first new vehicle, AWESOME!!!!! Loved every day having it. Would keep or get a newer model if my commute wasn't so far."

GMC Hybrid has been problem free.

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "All around great truck"

Cons: "rear seat cupholders not so good."

"I buy a new pickup ever other year so I thought i would try a hybrid this time. I haven't spent a dime on it (not even brakes) in 80K miles. Rides great, everything works like new and I have consistently averaged about 17-19 on the highway and 21-22 around town where the hybrid kicks in. Lots of power as the electric gives it a boost. Only problem is the highway sweetspot is at 105-108 mph."

BEST Truck I have ever owned

By on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Style, Handling, MPG, Quality, 4X4 dial"

Cons: "To many options/engines to choose from.Hard decesi"

"I have owned the Dodge 1500, I give it a 7 out of 10. I recently owned a F150 eco boost but due to the lemon law got rid of it, thank you. Give it a 0 out of 10 and I just got a GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Z60 package. Oh my God, this truck is awesome. The engine is great and the 4 cyl to 8 cyl AFM works great saving fuel when I need too. The comfort in the Cab is so great. The turning radius and park ability is like no other truck. I will never own any thing else but a GMC. I am just upset it took me this long to get a GMC. Test ride one now and you will buy."

My 1 Year Review of 2011 Ext. Cab SLE with tow pkg

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, fun to drive, nice looking truck"

Cons: "Thin side panels prone to door dings."

"I have owned this truck for 1 year now. I have the 5.3L V8 with 6spd trans. So far, the truck has performed well on two long road trips (MPG 19.5) at 75 to 80 MPH. I average about 16 mpg in town. Truck is comfortable. I got it with Blue Tooth, and I love it, A/C works great (I live in AZ). My only complaint so far is the door panels seem to be pretty thin. I have a nasty door ding that occured without much force. Other than that the truck has been solid. I will try to remember to update for year 2!"

Joy to drive extremly powerful, can tow anything,

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "Very well made, solid body"

Cons: "Should have gotten it sooner"

"Had 2000 Silverado 2500 4X4 with 200,000 miles. Dealer made offer I had to take. Overjoyed with decision. Rides great, feels very solid. Rear view camera makes hooking up to trailer very easy. My wife has a Caddilac SRX and she keeps "taking" my truck. Its a race to the garage every morning."

Best Truck I have owned

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

"I purchased my Sierra Denali new, in the past during service I have been given Cadillacs as loaners and couldnt wait to get my Sierra Denali back, Great Power, Great ride, outstanding in every way. I have 5 other vehicles Including a SL55 AMG and a 650 convertable and when I have a choice of which set of keys to grab it seems that it is always my 2008 Sierra Denali (as you can see by the miles I have put on it in the short time I have owned it) I would buy another one, as a result of driving in my truck my business partner has purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra and feels the same way about his truck."

best dependable truck ever!

By on Sunday, June 06, 2010

"I brought this truck brand new in 05 it has 29,000 on it looks great! Only thing I wish Gm would do if you buy something brand new you should be able to tell them to take the Bridgestone tires off and but Michelin tires on. As for the fuel mileage it should be better. I have 6.6 duramax,allison trans,5in dual exhausr with flow master exhaust.I wish it could ride just a little better also. But I look good coming down the road with it. It has pulled 30ft. camper with no problem and stopping with ease.I wish it had a bigger fuel tank."

Same old GM as always

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Although it's probably the nicest truck made by GM it has it's quirks. The made in China aluminum wheels still flake the clear coating after 1 winter, The chrome bumpers rust after 1 winter, it also can be bent, twisted, flexed and krinkled by hand.. The body panels are soft and easily dented and the paint will show rail dust rust particles after i winter. The 36month/36000 mile warranty is still pretty much worthless as GM won't replace the wheels or bumper even after the service advisor said that they would."

Best Truck I've Ever Had!

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"Best truck I’ve ever owned – 110,000 and still going strong! Pulls anything w/ plenty of power to spare. MPG towing 15, highway19+. Maintenance is a breeze (very well thought out). Driven cross-country several times with the whole family and would do it again in a heartbeat (no pun intended). The only issues I’ve had is that the rear brakes wear quicker than the front and the fan switch/knob had to be replaced twice."

poor workmenship

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"Fuel mileage poor for a diesel, Does have great power. Inteior creeks or rattles, less than a year old and had two oil leaks! Body panels dent very easy, dented fender from just leaning aginst it. Need more storage compartments around dash & console. Not a good work truck, not tough enough."