2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,963 - $32,078.

10/7.3

Based on 781 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Second GMC and not the last

By on Thursday, July 24, 2008

"I had a 2002 GMC Sierra SLE 2WD Ext. Cab, I had that truck for 5 years, I thought that it was the best truck ever built. That is utill I bought a 2008 GMC Sierra SLE 2WD Crew Cab! I love this truck, I have not found anything that it will not tow or haul, I love the comfort, it gets great gas mileage with the active fuel management. This is the first vehicle I have had with OnStar, and I am very impressed by it. I get compliments on the truck everyday, I have put a Flowmaster dual exhaust, K&N cold air intake, and a Westin Bull Bar w/driving lights, and Westin Step Rails. It is by far the best truck out there, and I will be getting another GMC in about 5-10 years when I decide I want a new one."

Flat out nice!

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Bought truck with 26,000 miles from owner of dealership for a good price. I pull a 24ft. boat every wk.end and don't know it's evenback there. Very nice to drive.I just wish it got better gas milage. This does help keep the milage low.Ha!Ha!"

Great Truck

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"I've owned DODGE, FORD AND CHEVY trucks in last 25 years. Since 2000 I've owned 2 GMC's a 2000 1500 and a 2004 2500HD I'll never buy any other brand of truck, great dependability never had them in the shop for anything major only the normal service items (oil and routine maintenance). I'll be purchasing a new truck in 2008 may step up to a duramax if not the 1500 with a 6.0 Vortex."

Real HD Capacity

By on Saturday, September 08, 2007

"I have had this vehicle since new, 3 + yrs. It has the 6 L engine (300 Horses). Plaenty of torque, I have used it for HD towing and it does a fantastic job while still maintaining 14-16 mpg with the 4.10 rear end. I also use it when camping with my Lance 9.5 cab-over camper and have never met a hill that I could not accelerate up. GREAT TRUCK!!! If you plan on hauling a large camper make sure to use under bed mounting, todays truck bodies are not what they once were."

Amazing

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Very quiet. Surprised at the power! Very comfortable on the road. Got 20 miles per gallon on a trip (empty). When pulling a heavy trailer, it went up a long grade at 65 miles per hour without even downshifting. Seats very comfortable."