2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,970 - $32,082.

10/7.3

Based on 786 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

best dependable truck ever!

By on Sunday, June 06, 2010

"I brought this truck brand new in 05 it has 29,000 on it looks great! Only thing I wish Gm would do if you buy something brand new you should be able to tell them to take the Bridgestone tires off and but Michelin tires on. As for the fuel mileage it should be better. I have 6.6 duramax,allison trans,5in dual exhausr with flow master exhaust.I wish it could ride just a little better also. But I look good coming down the road with it. It has pulled 30ft. camper with no problem and stopping with ease.I wish it had a bigger fuel tank."

Same old GM as always

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Although it's probably the nicest truck made by GM it has it's quirks. The made in China aluminum wheels still flake the clear coating after 1 winter, The chrome bumpers rust after 1 winter, it also can be bent, twisted, flexed and krinkled by hand.. The body panels are soft and easily dented and the paint will show rail dust rust particles after i winter. The 36month/36000 mile warranty is still pretty much worthless as GM won't replace the wheels or bumper even after the service advisor said that they would."

Best Truck I've Ever Had!

By on Monday, September 07, 2009

"Best truck I’ve ever owned – 110,000 and still going strong! Pulls anything w/ plenty of power to spare. MPG towing 15, highway19+. Maintenance is a breeze (very well thought out). Driven cross-country several times with the whole family and would do it again in a heartbeat (no pun intended). The only issues I’ve had is that the rear brakes wear quicker than the front and the fan switch/knob had to be replaced twice."

poor workmenship

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"Fuel mileage poor for a diesel, Does have great power. Inteior creeks or rattles, less than a year old and had two oil leaks! Body panels dent very easy, dented fender from just leaning aginst it. Need more storage compartments around dash & console. Not a good work truck, not tough enough."

Second GMC and not the last

By on Thursday, July 24, 2008

"I had a 2002 GMC Sierra SLE 2WD Ext. Cab, I had that truck for 5 years, I thought that it was the best truck ever built. That is utill I bought a 2008 GMC Sierra SLE 2WD Crew Cab! I love this truck, I have not found anything that it will not tow or haul, I love the comfort, it gets great gas mileage with the active fuel management. This is the first vehicle I have had with OnStar, and I am very impressed by it. I get compliments on the truck everyday, I have put a Flowmaster dual exhaust, K&N cold air intake, and a Westin Bull Bar w/driving lights, and Westin Step Rails. It is by far the best truck out there, and I will be getting another GMC in about 5-10 years when I decide I want a new one."