• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2008 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 767 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best ever

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "5 cup holders"

"Great truck"

durable, reliable, fuel-efficient

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "workhorse"

Cons: "cruise is on steering wheel, no cd player"

"Very solid vehicle with no carpet, manual windows and locks, floor 4x4. Powerful 6 cylinder engine. Basic as it gets these days."

I love my SIERRA. GMC NO OTHER BABY!!

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "A LITTLE MORE LUXURIES INTERIOR!!"

"I have bought 2 other trucks. But nothing better than my Sierra. I use it to travel and it is very comfortable. Very roomy, I even take my portable wheel chair in the back seat!! I feel very safe driving it especially during wet weather. I highly recommend the GMC SIERRA. It has the same features as a LUXURY vehicle so I don't miss having a car!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! will buy another soon!!"

GREAT TRUCK !!!!!

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cons: "GMC SLT TRUCKS ARE A GREAT RIDE AND GREAT ON GAS !"

"This is a great truck, i'am having another hip surgery and then knee replacement. i have just moved back to a farm and i told my wife that i'am not going to mess up my truck, i have a brand new truck even though it's a 2012, it gets 21 miles to the gallon hwy and around 18 city i'am 63 years old and it's the best truck on gas i have ever have !! My wife told me if i was'nt going to drive that i needed to sell it and when i get over my surgerys that i could buy another one. told her that it would have to be one old because i'am not going to put scrathes on my new truck, the only thing i have done with any of my truck is pull my 520 ranger to the lake i got rid of my boat before i had my first hip surgery / then i bought this 2012 slt thought i was going to beable to fish again but not so yet / it still has warranty and everbody thinks it's a new one / the miles on it now is going down 85 back and fourth to doctors at Emory in Atlanta. All the miles on it is highway miles / it still can be certified and you will get more years warranty on it / like i said i don't like scrathes on my truck so until i sell it it won't be used on the farm i told her i would buy her a old truck to haul stuff/ she has a new yukon / and i want let her drive mine/ i'am very picky on my personal truck so if you want a good truck make me a resonable offer // thanks Carter I will buy me a new one again once i get back my health and able to bass fish again //// YOU CAN SEE MY TRUCK ON CRAIG LIST GREENVILLE SC 2012 CREW CAB HARTWELL GA YOU WANT A GREAT TRUCK THIS IS THE ONE YOU NEED/ IT NEEDS A GOOD HOME AND SOME ONE WHO WANTS A GOOD LOOKING TRUCK !!!!"

very good truck

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "very good truck"

Cons: "dont need 3/4 ton. Fuel milage"

"bought this for North Dakota works excellent in all weather and snow conditions"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Sierra 3500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals