• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 764 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

GREAT TRUCK !!!!!

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cons: "GMC SLT TRUCKS ARE A GREAT RIDE AND GREAT ON GAS !"

"This is a great truck, i'am having another hip surgery and then knee replacement. i have just moved back to a farm and i told my wife that i'am not going to mess up my truck, i have a brand new truck even though it's a 2012, it gets 21 miles to the gallon hwy and around 18 city i'am 63 years old and it's the best truck on gas i have ever have !! My wife told me if i was'nt going to drive that i needed to sell it and when i get over my surgerys that i could buy another one. told her that it would have to be one old because i'am not going to put scrathes on my new truck, the only thing i have done with any of my truck is pull my 520 ranger to the lake i got rid of my boat before i had my first hip surgery / then i bought this 2012 slt thought i was going to beable to fish again but not so yet / it still has warranty and everbody thinks it's a new one / the miles on it now is going down 85 back and fourth to doctors at Emory in Atlanta. All the miles on it is highway miles / it still can be certified and you will get more years warranty on it / like i said i don't like scrathes on my truck so until i sell it it won't be used on the farm i told her i would buy her a old truck to haul stuff/ she has a new yukon / and i want let her drive mine/ i'am very picky on my personal truck so if you want a good truck make me a resonable offer // thanks Carter I will buy me a new one again once i get back my health and able to bass fish again //// YOU CAN SEE MY TRUCK ON CRAIG LIST GREENVILLE SC 2012 CREW CAB HARTWELL GA YOU WANT A GREAT TRUCK THIS IS THE ONE YOU NEED/ IT NEEDS A GOOD HOME AND SOME ONE WHO WANTS A GOOD LOOKING TRUCK !!!!"

very good truck

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "very good truck"

Cons: "dont need 3/4 ton. Fuel milage"

"bought this for North Dakota works excellent in all weather and snow conditions"

my second GMC Sierra - have really liked both

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "reliable, good looking,"

Cons: "Maintenance and repairs are expensive"

"I have enjoyed this truck thoroughly. It is my second GMC Sierra 1500 SLT model. They have both exceeded my expectations and have proved to be reliable. Repairs are expensive, but I've had few. My previous truck is still going strong with 200,000 on it. My son now has that one and is still getting good service out of it."

A Towing Beast

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "strong, reliable, great road manners, good on fuel"

Cons: "20" rims limit tire choices greatly, price tag"

"This is my 8th pickup truck and the most reliable and powerful owned to date. Being a Denali tells you it has all the bells and whistles for creature comforts but it is the Duramax engine coupled with the Allison Transmission that sets this truck apart. I pull a flatbed equipment trailer and a dump trailer that worked the 6.0 liter 2500HD very hard. The 2500HD Denali with the Duramax laughs at the load and does it all quietly and with a smooth precision that surprised me even after three years."

09 Sierra is rock solid even after 110000 mi

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Solid, no flex rattlefree ride, fully-boxed frame"

Cons: "minor paint peel on roof"

"The 09 Sierra is the best made and least-recalled truck in this series. The only item that went bad was the power steering cooler behind the front grille, replaced under warranty, nothing else broke of note."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals