• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 766 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

durable, reliable, fuel-efficient

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pros: "workhorse"

Cons: "cruise is on steering wheel, no cd player"

"Very solid vehicle with no carpet, manual windows and locks, floor 4x4. Powerful 6 cylinder engine. Basic as it gets these days."

I love my SIERRA. GMC NO OTHER BABY!!

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "A LITTLE MORE LUXURIES INTERIOR!!"

"I have bought 2 other trucks. But nothing better than my Sierra. I use it to travel and it is very comfortable. Very roomy, I even take my portable wheel chair in the back seat!! I feel very safe driving it especially during wet weather. I highly recommend the GMC SIERRA. It has the same features as a LUXURY vehicle so I don't miss having a car!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! will buy another soon!!"

GREAT TRUCK !!!!!

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cons: "GMC SLT TRUCKS ARE A GREAT RIDE AND GREAT ON GAS !"

"This is a great truck, i'am having another hip surgery and then knee replacement. i have just moved back to a farm and i told my wife that i'am not going to mess up my truck, i have a brand new truck even though it's a 2012, it gets 21 miles to the gallon hwy and around 18 city i'am 63 years old and it's the best truck on gas i have ever have !! My wife told me if i was'nt going to drive that i needed to sell it and when i get over my surgerys that i could buy another one. told her that it would have to be one old because i'am not going to put scrathes on my new truck, the only thing i have done with any of my truck is pull my 520 ranger to the lake i got rid of my boat before i had my first hip surgery / then i bought this 2012 slt thought i was going to beable to fish again but not so yet / it still has warranty and everbody thinks it's a new one / the miles on it now is going down 85 back and fourth to doctors at Emory in Atlanta. All the miles on it is highway miles / it still can be certified and you will get more years warranty on it / like i said i don't like scrathes on my truck so until i sell it it won't be used on the farm i told her i would buy her a old truck to haul stuff/ she has a new yukon / and i want let her drive mine/ i'am very picky on my personal truck so if you want a good truck make me a resonable offer // thanks Carter I will buy me a new one again once i get back my health and able to bass fish again //// YOU CAN SEE MY TRUCK ON CRAIG LIST GREENVILLE SC 2012 CREW CAB HARTWELL GA YOU WANT A GREAT TRUCK THIS IS THE ONE YOU NEED/ IT NEEDS A GOOD HOME AND SOME ONE WHO WANTS A GOOD LOOKING TRUCK !!!!"

very good truck

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "very good truck"

Cons: "dont need 3/4 ton. Fuel milage"

"bought this for North Dakota works excellent in all weather and snow conditions"

my second GMC Sierra - have really liked both

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "reliable, good looking,"

Cons: "Maintenance and repairs are expensive"

"I have enjoyed this truck thoroughly. It is my second GMC Sierra 1500 SLT model. They have both exceeded my expectations and have proved to be reliable. Repairs are expensive, but I've had few. My previous truck is still going strong with 200,000 on it. My son now has that one and is still getting good service out of it."

A Towing Beast

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "strong, reliable, great road manners, good on fuel"

Cons: "20" rims limit tire choices greatly, price tag"

"This is my 8th pickup truck and the most reliable and powerful owned to date. Being a Denali tells you it has all the bells and whistles for creature comforts but it is the Duramax engine coupled with the Allison Transmission that sets this truck apart. I pull a flatbed equipment trailer and a dump trailer that worked the 6.0 liter 2500HD very hard. The 2500HD Denali with the Duramax laughs at the load and does it all quietly and with a smooth precision that surprised me even after three years."

09 Sierra is rock solid even after 110000 mi

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Solid, no flex rattlefree ride, fully-boxed frame"

Cons: "minor paint peel on roof"

"The 09 Sierra is the best made and least-recalled truck in this series. The only item that went bad was the power steering cooler behind the front grille, replaced under warranty, nothing else broke of note."

very nice and reliable truck

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "This is a solid truck, does what it is supposed to"

Cons: "The center console could be better"

"I've driven this truck since it was new. I have had no minor or major maintenance issues whatsoever. I have changed the cooling to the green stuff and did change out the spark plugs at 80,000 because I wanted to change them, not because the truck had any performance issues. Mine has the 6L engine and we pull a 28' trailer on vacations and it does this task very well. It is comfortable to drive long distances in even with 4 adults putting the rear centeris too cosey, but we do it anyway."

very dependable

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "mpg and dependable"

Cons: "ground clearance"

"The only thing that I have ever had to do is oil changes. Even the wipers are original love this truck. I have taken this out west, pulled my camper, hauled wood, and I have the worst driveway on earth yet 0 issues."

excellent value

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "above average ride comfort, nice towing vehicle"

Cons: "gas milage, not an extendable steering wheel"

"overall excellent vehicle for multiple use, a little problem parking in typical shopping centers parking lots"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals