• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,323 - $34,256.

10/7.8

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

Great Performer

By on Friday, September 02, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, horsepower, transmission, Driver information System, Payload, Towing capacity"

Cons: "Factory Paint, Factory Paint, Factory Paint, and Factory Paint"

"It was the reliability, lack of problems, and strength of performance that my '04 has shown that persuaded me to buy the 2011. ( I still have the '04 ) The 2011 Sierra SLE, ext cab,4x4 is a strong performer, Payload, tow power, and 17mpg make it a great half ton truck. My ONLY complaint is the factory paintjob which is so very thin. ( I had to have the hood and both fenders repainted at my expense inside the first 10k miles. ) This is supposed to be a truck, by definition it should be able to drive past a bush, without scraping the paint down to the bare metal. Pushing the snow off the hood ( with a soft brush ) should not ruin the paint. While the engine, transmission and frame are strong, GM cut corners when it comes to exterior protection. In daily use, this truck in destined to look like a "beater" in a very short time. I shudder to think what a (brush style) car wash would do to the paint."

Top Quality

By on Thursday, April 14, 2011

"The 2011 GMC SLE 4X4 is a top quality truck. It offers all the luxury's you want and is a tough truck. From the exterior to the interior, this is one sharp vehicle. I gave it 4 stars, only because of the subpar gas milage. However, I bought this vehicle knowing the gas milage was low. Gas prices, who cares! I want a tough truck. You can't go wrong. This truck is tougher and better looking than the Chevy Z71 package. BUY AMERICAN."

2011 GMC SIERRA REVIEW. "i'm LOVING IT"

By on Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"I love the comfort and nice ride with the sierra. We test drove Ford etc... now the Ford has a couplE more bells and whistles when first looking at their products. BUt we returned to the GMC for its handling and nice ride. Its stlish, handle nicely with surprising power. THe other great features, the stereo quality out performed Ford, It's features are easy to use and at your finger tips. It comes with Onstar as a standard feature for safety. Plenty of room in the cab for full sized adults to ride comfortably, the rear seats flip up for extra storage when it rains. So, I could not ask for more in a truck than what I have here."

A lot of Truck for the $$$

By on Sunday, March 30, 2008

"I have been searching for a truck to replace my '93 Chevy that boasts 190,000 miles. After searching for a couple years I found the answer in the GMC Sierra. It has all of the comforts of a luxury SUV while at the same time affording the lucky owner the ruggedness of a truck. The gas mileage is poor (5.3 Liter) but can be somewhat controlled with the auto 4 cylinder feature. The power and handling rival that of a sedan. The only thing I have found that I really do not care for is the inerior cloth seats which seem to pick up a lot of lint."

Hard to believe it's a truck!

By on Friday, June 15, 2007

"Luxury, comfort, sleek styling, powerful, loaded to the hilt....a pick-up?! Yep, this truck has it all. I've had 2 Yukon SLT models and thought I'd never find a truck that was as comfortable but Boy! was I ever wrong. The Yukon's brother was the answer. Now I can haul or tow anything and still enjoy the smooth ride and enjoy all the extras that are standard on the Denali model. I had a compact truck when I had the Yukons to do my "dirty" work but buying this vehicle allowed me to handle the dirty work and do it in style. The AWD and the 6.0 engine reduces the gas mileage a bit but you know that going in so you shouldn't complain. This truck is worth having to pay a little more for gas, even with the mid-year '07 fuel prices."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next