2005 GMC Envoy

Based on 919 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

HAS SERVED US VERY WELL

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

"WE HAVE PUT 200000 MILES ON THIS RIDE. GREAT CAR, REASONABLE FUEL MILIAGE FOR A FULL SIZE SUV. ONLY DOWN SIDE IS THE SLACK IN THE AWD MODE. 2WD AND FULL TIME 4WD ARE GREAT. A GREAT CHOICE IF YOU NEED A DEPENDABLE SUV WITH GOOD LUGGAGE CAPACITY AND GOOD TOWING CAPABILITIES."

A mechanical nightmare

By on Saturday, October 06, 2007

"Don't own one of these cars past the warranty period! We have had many, many repairs on the car while under warranty. The warranty expired last month and within 4 weeks, we've had $2,000 worth of repairs just so the car is safe to drive.... broken 1/2 shaft drives, sepentine belt, not to mention broken power window (stopped half way up) and broken power seats. This car has been a lemon. And, GMC refused to stand behind their product with these major repairs only 2 weeks outside the warranty. We'll be getting rid of this vehicle as soon as possible and never buying GMC again."

Beautiful car but an oil burner

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

"I've just been informed that I need a new engine. One cylinder is not firing and they say the rocker is not working & the cam is probably worn flat & metal shavings have probably ruined my engine block. I want proof before proceeding with an $8k repair on an 8 yr old vehicle. The airbags for the air shocks are leaking too & the car sinks, another common problem. I loved this car when I bought it used in 2008 & it's been a great car but all of a sudden all this goes bad with such low mileage. Wow, I always owned GM cars but they've always lasted longer than this one."

The most amazing vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, ease of driving, minimal maintenance"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"We have had this car for about 5 years. We bought it used because we wanted something with more room than the car we already had. We had had other brand new SUV's in the past but neither of them (both Jeeps) even came close to this one! We have taken it on many vacations and used it to travel several hours away for doctor appointments as well as day to day driving and we have never had the first problem! The comfort of the ride and the ease of driving it are beyond any other car. The only down side is gas mileage. It gets approximately 19-20 mpg highway and 15-16 city. For the comfort and convenience it has always been worth it. I would DEFINITELY buy another one!"

Its a nice ride !

By on Thursday, June 06, 2013

Pros: "Great ride , It just a cruises down the Highway"

Cons: "Wish the seats were a little wider, also more stor"

"Rides great a wish a little better highway MPG but its a truck . The V8 is incredible. Also it is best with Michelins fantastic ride"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Envoy near Honolulu. See local deals