2011 GMC Canyon Regular Cab

8.4

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Economical Pickup

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"I bought this pickup when gas was less than $2 per gallon, now that gas has doubled am I glad to get over 23 MPG! I had a full size V8 before this pickup, and the Canyon out performs it. Great ride, looks good. I like it!"

Good little truck

By on Monday, June 1, 2009

"I have had a basic verson, regular cab, no carpet manual trans, and I love it. It's dependable, gets great gas milage. I average about 26mpg with my 4 cylinder, It is a perfect size to haul a 4 wheeler. I only had a couple small problems with it when it was under waranty but the dealer fixed it fast and hasn't been an issue since. Then only regret is that it is not equiped with cruise control, on long trips it's hard to maintain speeds and stretch out"

Best Small Truck Ever

By on Monday, March 30, 2009

"This is a basic work truck. It works great, drives well, is good in snow, the two wheel drive is grippy in bad weather. Its cheap to maintain. Enough said."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Had this baby for 1 year and half now put 22000 miles on her. I love this truck more stock power than any other mid size truck! Overcomes anything. Unstoppable. Just wish the back seats had a little more room."

Its OK

By on Monday, November 3, 2008

"It's been an ok vehicle, it does have some noises since day one and I did take it back to maintenance but it did not help at all. Plus my right signal light and headlight have been a problem after about 6 months that I bought this truck and I bought it new. also when it rains water comes in the back of the cab and the maintenance team said the they were not responsible my extended warranty did not cover that. So the only thing about the deal was the 0% finance. But I will not go back to buy another Cayon."

too many problems

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

"this thing has been in the shop 5 times in 10 months.exhaust system twice,torque converter,catalytic converter,loose wire to transmission, & numerous bolts & brackets coming loose.the folks at the rental car agency know me well"

Typ GMC- very good 2 wd

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"Better milage (24) than my 99 or 01 Sierra (20) Completely satisfied after 3 + years"

Z71

By on Monday, March 24, 2008

"Black reg cab Z71 SLE I-5 auto 4:10 gears I recommend the 4:10 gear option , this matches drivetrain better . I have driven a quad cab with 3:73 gears and it felt like a slug compared to mine with the 4:10s . I bought a reg cab for better offroad perfomance , better breakover with out having to lift it . It does extremely well offroad with the rear locker on the Z71 . When pushed beyond limits the plastic on the front and rear bumpers will be damaged otherwize handles abuse well . Last two vehicles where both toy tacomas and this gmc is a much better truck in all areas from better mileage , more power , much more stable . Check out the reg cab , biggest reg cab Ive seen , Im 6 foot and have all kinds of room . Three years and has not had any problems , none , not once in the dealership never , just oil and tire changes . Thats it . I love my GMC Canyon !"

This truck is okay.

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"I personally have had many problems with the truck. I have had it for 3 years and have already had to replace the starter once, almost twice. I don't experience very much get-up and go from the truck and am afraid to pull anything too heavy. It gets pretty good gas mileage when it is just me in the car. With more people or carrying more items the mpg gets much worse. It is really great for getting in and out of tight spots. It turns much like a car and can manuever much better than a truck. It does occasionally lose rpm's and almost die or the rpm's will go really high and the truck will start shaking, but that happens very rarely. The dealership has not been able to find the problem but has helped in every other possible way. The truck has not been a bad purchase but I will not ever own another."

This incredible crew cab GMC Canyon runs super.

By on Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pros: "Great deal,cool to drive, tight ride."

Cons: "Can haul small loads or small boat."

"The style is classic GMC. Excellent. It drives like a dream; stays solid on the road; firm suspension. The dark teal with metal fleck; a great color for camo addition or keep it original: classic chrome trim. The transmission is quite smooth and Canyon maintains full power with the AC and premium stereo bumpin'. Tinted windows - tight."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Canyon Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals