2011 GMC Canyon Regular Cab

8.4

Based on 293 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

very reliabilty,fun to drive and easy on the walet

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive,"

Cons: "arm rest needs to be padded"

"This truck has been the best truck I have ever owned.It has neve had to go in for any work just oil changes any at 50.000 miles I had a bg transmision fluid change.The more I think about it I my just keep it."

Great truck, had some minor electrical issues

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "great power in small package"

Cons: "needs some QA work by GM on break and elect."

"had some minor electrical problems with window switches, and 4X4 actuator, however, repaired without problems by dealer. Do not like the front rotor/abs design but problem came up at 150K and was resolved by replacing with timkin hubs. Still, rotor replacement is a pain. Best think I can pass on is to replace rotors, pads, calipers, hubs, and abs sender all at the same time and you will have no problems. Had 154K on truck before first pad change !!!! all highway driving. I have the 20005 off road Z71, 4 door, 4x4 3.5L crew cab and should a chipped the the computer to increase mpg (g force chip) early in life!! the truck will pull a house (fully loaded dump trailer) !!! run 85mph down the road in wind, and have never been stuck (mud, snow up to the windows, and sand at angles. This truck would be #1 with a little more QA work by GMC"

Good Truck for the money and good gas milage

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Good looking, milage, comfort, value"

Cons: "Bad brakes"

"Only problem with it over thye past 50000 miles is that the brakes are weak, wear out sooner than average and are not the cheapest to replace."

great mid size truck very dependable

By on Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pros: "great economy,fun to drive,good looking ,"

Cons: "zilch"

"I bought this truck used,50,000 on the clock.its been very reliable, economical,fun to drive with the 5 speed,very comfortable.rides like a car. And I hauled many a bed full of stuff with no complaints from the engine. Pretty quick too with a intake and magnaflow exhaust. This is probably the best truck I've owned. And definitely the best looking."

great truck in its class, enjoyable to drive.

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "great price, fuel economy, smooth and quiet"

Cons: "turning ratio"

"The Canyon is very quiet for a mid-size pickup. The in-line five is smooth and quiet and supplies adequate power. The MPG is excellent with the economy gear ratio I chose. It has room for six, which often comes in handy."

Super dependable...

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, nice ride for a little truck..."

Cons: "Interior is plain but it is a work truck :-)"

"I have almost 200k on this truck and I have had no major repairs except the screens and U joints. I would buy another."

Good truck

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"At 115, 000 runs great, have had to repair wear items of course, but overall a very good truck!!"

Very Good Truck

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I have over 210,000 miles on my 04 Crew Cab. Have had an issue with the fan blower since almost day one and the driver side window has been a headache of late but that didn't start until waaaaay past 130,000 miles. Outside of these couple of things it's been a great purchase. Gas mileage is 19 -23 and plenty of power for towing and moving up and down the road. Finish on exterior has been great as it's not been garaged ever and still looks brand new. I will buy another one once I get another 100,000 out of this one then hand down to my 16 year old son!!"

Awsome little truck

By on Sunday, September 27, 2009

"I have had my '04 Canyon 5cyl since new and now have 155,650 miles on it. Only thing that i have taken it to the dealer for was at 80,000 miles they had a recall for the valves. Other than that, nothing... Gas, Oil, Brakes and Tires, that's it! It's about time for some new shocks, but they still have a little bit left in them, I got the offroad package so there a little stronger and stiffer than the stock/standard ones. Overall, I would purchase another one without even thinking about it. I have a F-350 and would perfer drving my Canyon over it any day of the week. I have pulled both my flatbed trailer and boat (24') up to TN and handled both of them fine. If youre thinking of buying one, go ahead and get it, you will not be disappointed."

Reliable Truck

By on Thursday, April 16, 2009

"I own the 3.5. I have heard the 4 cylinder engine is not so great, but I have to say the 3.5 seems to be the perfect sized engine for this truck. Plenty of power, reliable and efficient on fuel. I do a fair amount of city driving and almost always get 20+ per gallon. I have been very happy with this truck...going on 4 years. The only issue appears to be the AC. It hasn't failed, but I have had to recharge it a few times, and occasionally blows warm and cold."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Canyon Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals