2010 GMC Canyon Regular Cab

8.4

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

best truck ever. so quite you don't know it's on.

By on Monday, December 05, 2011

"Try it, you'll like it."

Love my Canyon!

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "Worth every penny I spent and fun to drive"

Cons: "Back end slides easily"

"I finally got the truck I always wanted! Other than the back end having a tendency to slide around easily due to it being so light and the gas mileage not being the greatest there isn't anything about this truck I don't like. I don't worry about the gas mileage too much due to the fact I have larger off road tires on it. I'm sure they aren't helping the mileage. I enjoy driving my GMC. It's very comfortable, travels nicely and I feel VERY safe in it during the winter when I put it in 4-wheel drive. When I am ready for my next truck it will be another Canyon. The newer versions now have traction control to help with the sliding of the back end."

Nice driving truck.

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Nice driving. Decent mpg for 4x4"

Cons: "Paint chips on gravel roads."

"Needed a 4 wheel drive module (Taken out by corn stalks?) and had 1 repair under warranty. Can handle a good sized load even with the 4 cyl. 21 mpg carrying a heavy load on not all highway driving. Nice interior. Back seats very small. Get the good tire flaps to protect your paint. Throttle and brake pedal a little close together if you wear BIG boots. Has lots of nice features including message center for oil life and tire air pressure. Seats pretty comfortable."

Many problems No help

By on Monday, July 06, 2009

"I purchased new 06, at 19,000 miles the engine light came on and had to replace the heads. Dealer did fix no questions asked but had the car for a week. Paint on the doors next to the windows is peeling away. Dealer said it was because I put so many miles on the car. The front brake system requires special tool according to NTB. $745 for brake job. Vehicle does not hold value at all. Just looked up a 2009. retail $27,000 new. Same truck with 1000miles is KBB at $21,000. You lose $6 in value with every mile!"

Good little truck

By on Monday, June 01, 2009

"I have had a basic verson, regular cab, no carpet manual trans, and I love it. It's dependable, gets great gas milage. I average about 26mpg with my 4 cylinder, It is a perfect size to haul a 4 wheeler. I only had a couple small problems with it when it was under waranty but the dealer fixed it fast and hasn't been an issue since. Then only regret is that it is not equiped with cruise control, on long trips it's hard to maintain speeds and stretch out"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Canyon Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals