• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2015 GMC Canyon Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,877 - $25,430.

9.8

Based on 4 Ratings for the 2015 models.

9.8/10
    10.0/10
    9.8/10

Great truck!

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Pros: "Infotainment center easy to use, OnStar is great!"

"Love this truck! So happy with my decision switching to GMC. I previously had a Ford Ranger...no comment there! None needed I hope. Since purchasing the GMC Canyon I have not had any issues and dont expect to have any in the future, the overall build is a much better quality. Smooth ride, and quiet. I have no complaints!"

Excellent truck that can serve as comfortable car.

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Truck goodness with car like road manners."

Cons: "Easy to bump head on "A" pillar upon entry."

Is this the best looking pickup truck ever?

"We took delivery of a loaded SLT extended cab on 2-19-15. We had driven a 2015 Colorado Z71 and another SLT, both crew cabs, before factory ordering. Ours is Onyx black with the Cocoa/Dune interior. The Canyon won our vote because you can't get the lighter interior colors in the Chevy and the seats in the Z71 were harder than in the GMC. Also, the GMC has more padded surfaces inside. Both the Chevy and the GMC drive very well and we particularly like the electrically assisted steering, relatively plush interior, brawny good looks, overall build quality and practical size and economy. We added a hard tonneau to permit dry hauling. The truck rides pretty well, though still "trucky" (one of our other vehicles is a full sized Lexus for comparison and we traded in a Corvette). We actually plan to use the truck as a highway cruiser, so it had to be comfortable for long periods of time. The high belt line can create a bit of claustrophobia and the steeply raked "A" pillar can interfere with entry, but once situated, outward visibility is very good compared to most new cars and crossovers. Not sure we will ever exploit all the entertainment tech, but really like the nav system and Bose audio. The rest is intuitive and pretty easy to figure out. Wi-Fi works well. Overall, great looking, fun to drive, adequate power, semi-luxurious and pleasant to be in!"

Is this the best looking pickup truck ever?

Look No More- Can't beat this!

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "Complete remod, safe, reliable, stream lined."

Cons: "You better be computer savy!"

"2015 Cardinal Red All Terrain Loaded! Took it thru the Snow banks, the swollen roads, the back woods, and common street use. No problems at all. Electric start a great feature. Seat warmer for winter nice too. If you get in the specialty programing than this can come on in remote start. Hands free works better than any other I a have used. Great for business or fun. Has on board internet if I want it. Onstar great if you travel a lot. Never thought I would like a back up camera but now I a feel I can't go without. Lots of soft curve lines in and out. Not boxy or uncomfortable. This next generation truck is great. I stayed with dealer plastic liner saved some money. All the other add on's are slow to come out. IF you do get one please have the salesmen show you how to program your radio for FM/AM and for Sat stations. Put your pass codes on your smart phone you will surely need it. When shopping, keep in mind, the All Terrain does cost more, but you get a big list of things you can't get on the city kitty. Skid Plates a Must! Keep an eye on you drain plug on the transmission. Glad I got this model... You could not give me one of the other! I knew what I wanted and basically bought this truck sight unseen with a down payment and waited for delivery. Drove it home 2 hours after it was delivered. There were 12 guys there looking at it when I drove up. I lived 186 miles from dealer. You may have to wait for one or do a pre-order. You will not be disappointed with this Canyon."

Diamond in the rough

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "style, comfort ,power"

Cons: "door pockets , rear seats"

"This all new redesigned Canyon 4x4 SLE all terrain is going to take a big market share of the midsize trucks. Its not only great looking, but it handles and rides like a dream.The V6 305 hp is the most powerful in the class and feels like a V8. It gets 24mph hwy and 17 city. The only things I dont like about it is all 4 door pockets. They are basically useless and are nothing more than drink holders. The rear seats in the extended cab should be removable. This the first year of the re-design and Im sure they will revisite these items."