2010 GMC Canyon Crew Cab

8.4

Based on 296 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

best safe crash vehicle

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I once owned a caynon and hade it only about four months. It was a 2005 model crew cab two wheel drive. I had hydroplaned on I-10 at 70 mph and hit a concrete over pass head on and the truck did what it was suppoes to do. except one thing. The air bags did not deploy like they were suppost to. And no one will tell me why. The good part was I had walked a way with only a bloody nose because I was wearing my seat belt."

Super dependable...

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, nice ride for a little truck..."

Cons: "Interior is plain but it is a work truck :-)"

"I have almost 200k on this truck and I have had no major repairs except the screens and U joints. I would buy another."

Very Good Truck

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I have over 210,000 miles on my 04 Crew Cab. Have had an issue with the fan blower since almost day one and the driver side window has been a headache of late but that didn't start until waaaaay past 130,000 miles. Outside of these couple of things it's been a great purchase. Gas mileage is 19 -23 and plenty of power for towing and moving up and down the road. Finish on exterior has been great as it's not been garaged ever and still looks brand new. I will buy another one once I get another 100,000 out of this one then hand down to my 16 year old son!!"

This truck is okay.

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"I personally have had many problems with the truck. I have had it for 3 years and have already had to replace the starter once, almost twice. I don't experience very much get-up and go from the truck and am afraid to pull anything too heavy. It gets pretty good gas mileage when it is just me in the car. With more people or carrying more items the mpg gets much worse. It is really great for getting in and out of tight spots. It turns much like a car and can manuever much better than a truck. It does occasionally lose rpm's and almost die or the rpm's will go really high and the truck will start shaking, but that happens very rarely. The dealership has not been able to find the problem but has helped in every other possible way. The truck has not been a bad purchase but I will not ever own another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Canyon Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals