2014 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,707 - $36,980.

10/8.2

7.7

Based on 483 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Horrible

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

"The car has very bad pick up and it's a gas guzzler. It dose not get close it 16 miles around town like the sticker said. I'm very disappointed in the car! The value of the car drop so much I can't get rid of it."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "cloth seats have been hard to keep clean"

"I knew I needed the capability to run my family's life out of this car. Family of 4 (2 kiddos), work, school, activities, friends, vacations, 1 year of a driving-territory sales job, weekend travel to family, seats fold down to haul Craigslist furniture purchases, etc... there's nothing it can't do/hasn't done. My Acadia allows me to NOT drive a mini-van and allows me to NOT drive a big, clunky truck (Yukon, Suburban, etc.). I LOVE my 2nd row bucket seats that allows for easy access to 3rd row. With a big group, we can always ALL ride TOGETHER. Seats fold down effortlessly for big grocery trips and big items. It will be paid off soon, I'm almost at 100K miles with almost ZERO problems. I will con't to drive another year or so, then take my down payment to the dealership to pick myself up ANOTHER Acadia that will carry our family through the next season of life. Going to get a few bells and whistles this time- leather, sunroof, Bose! :) I LOVE MY ACADIA and can't imagine life without it!"

Excellent utlitly and mileage

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"My Acadia has been great. I can haul a ton of stuff, carry my family plus others and get 24 mpg on the higway."

Love our Acaddia

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"We looked for an SUV for over 1 year before the Acaddia came out and we bought the first one at the dealership. We love this car. The only negative we have about it is that sometimes the sun shines on the chrome trim on the ac vents and flashes in your eyes. It has good fuel economy and is great on trips with the navagation and dvd system. I would recomend this car to anyone looking for a new SUV."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, October 08, 2007

"We have owned this vehicle since Feb and have logged 8K miles, so far, great. The city mileage could be better and after a trans re-flash, the shifting is much improved. Best first year vehicle I have ever owned. The styling is great and it is not a mini van! Only other issue is that the '07's did not have a back-up camera, solved in 08. A great alternative to a mini van, great job GM and GMC."