2013 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 453 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Great car with minor limitations

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "Lots of extras and trouble-free to own."

Cons: "Expensive to update GPS maps."

"Generally a great car with lots of extras. I love this car but have a couple of suggestions for improvement. Could use better cargo anchors to use to secure items in load space. Even with rear camera and auto mirror reposition, visibility while backing could be improved. Very expensive to update GPS maps which are still out-of-date after you update."

Great SUV perfect for my family

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

Pros: "Great for family and a very smooth ride"

Cons: "Too much plastic used in the interior"

"I love my Acadia, it drives great and the interior has lots of room. The only thing I wish the designers would have done different on the interior is use less plastic and make it look valuable for the price I paid for this vehicle. I bought a new 2011 SLT-2 and it has been a great ride for me and my family of 4."

love this car! love the cargo space!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cons: "MPG are only 20"

"very reliable but only 20 MPG"

Too many design related deficiencies.

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pros: "Good passenger and cargo space. Handles well."

Cons: "Too many breakdowns. Poor mileage."

"This vehicle is prone to numerous design deficiency related repairs and issues. The numerous problems encountered with this vehicle more than off-set the positive aspects."

Possibly the Safest Vehicle on the Road

By on Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pros: "Stout, looks, roomy, easy parking, nice drive"

Cons: "gas mileage not what I had hoped"

Police estimated impact over 30 mph. 2001 Yukon that hit it was totaled.

"First off, love the truck. It is a truck like the main article on this website states. Secondly, it's GMC solid, and that extends to the body. I saw one review saying the body was weak and made of cheap plastics. That is simply not true. The day my license plates arrived which was about two weeks after buying the truck, my entire family was out for a drive. We were sitting at a stop light and as I looked into the rear view mirror I see a 2001 GMC Yukon coming in far too fast to stop in time. In the blink of an eye, and thankfully, the texting driver of the other vehicle looked up, cut his wheel and slid into the right rear of our 2014 Acadia at a police estimated impact of 30+ mph. The other vehicle's driver side hit our right rear. The Yukon was destroyed. The Acadia barely even moved upon impact. (I had the brakes locked as there were cars in front of me.) The damage to my Acadia was minimal by comparison (see picture). My 12 year old son was in the third row and admittedly, had the driver not been alerted sooner and hit us with the bumper of his Yukon things would most certainly turned out differently, but at the speed in which the Yukon was coming towards us, me looking into the rear view mirror seeing my son there and quite frankly, expecting much worse than what happened. We drove the truck home that day, all of us unhurt. It was amazing to say the least. Our 2014 GMC Acadia is tough. I would imagine yours would be too. If you're thinking of buying a crossover, there is no other choice in my opinion. I honestly believe the 2014 GMC Acadia could be the safest vehicle on the road. At the very least, for rear end impacts."

Police estimated impact over 30 mph. 2001 Yukon that hit it was totaled.

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals