2012 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 476 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

plenty of room and cargo space

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I have had no major problems with my Acadia. Previously, I owned a Tahoe but prefer the increased leg room for passangers and extra cargo space. The third row seating is much more comfortable than the Tahoe. Very quiet interior with little road noise."

Acadia - Would buy again

By on Saturday, September 25, 2010

"This is a GREAT vehicle for families. I have had the Acadia for 3 years and am looking at the newest model so I can get the color I want. MECHANICS:We have not had any problems at all. NONE. DRIVING - The Acadia drives great, smooth ride, very little road noise -(only on the highway); fabulous turning radius. It feels bigger than it really is, which is nice for parking. EASE OF USE: I have 3 kids, two of them in car seats. I have the bucket seats/captains chairs in the first row for the twins, and this is great for my eldest child to climb into the 3rd row with ease. I dont have to worry about flipping down part of a bench. We have also had adults in the back ( over 6 ft tall) and there is plenty of room. SPACE: We have taken road trips in this vehicle, held luggage for 5 ppl and still had room to spare. I cannot say enough good things about the Acadia."

Love this car

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Great handling, smooth quiet ride"

Cons: "Needs to have >4,500 lb towing capacity"

"I own this vehicle at just 72000 miles. Has never given me any problems, is a joy to drive. Fully loaded. Leather interior and never ceases to amaze me. I enjoy driving it but my needs have changed and now thinking of selling it to get a used truck with similar features. If you need an SUV..the Acadia will not let you down."

Loved, but changed!

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Looks Nice"

Cons: "transmission, hatch shocks, electrical, water pump"

"Fell in love with this vehicle. Only 20K miles later and in the shop countless number of times for minor and major fixes. Last project - $5500. Ouch, BIG waste. Don't recommend at all!"

Comfortable and roomy.

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "lots of room"

Cons: "rear seat tracks catch trash"

"Plenty of room for 7, 8 if they are kids. Good amount of leg room in the third seat. Tons of room in the back, even with the seat up. The only thing that takes some getting used to is the engine. The transmission shifts differently that any other vehicles that I have driven. When accelerating quickly, is hesitates before picking up the speed. Other than that, I love the configuration and interior space. I also love the look of this car. It is stylish and sporty with the convenience of a van, but it doesn't look like one!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals