2012 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 466 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I LOVE THIS VEHICLE!

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "FEATURES ARE GREAT, COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "NO DIY REPLACEMNT"

"I OWN THE 2012 GMC ACADIA DENALI. THIS CAR LOOKS GREAT, COMFORTABLE FOR A FAMILY OF 4, PLENTY OF ROOM, AND DRIVES GREAT. MY DENALI PACKAGE, PROVIDES A GREAT RIDING EXPERIENCE FOR NOT JUST SMALL KIDS, BUT OLDER TEENAGERS, AS WELL. THE PRICE OF THE ACADIA SEEMS TO BE HIGHER THAN MOST SUV'S, BUT THEY OFFER MORE FEATURES ON THEIR BASE MODELS THAN OTHER VEHICLES. I DO HAVE A COMPLAINT WITH TAKE OFF AT TIMES. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE CAN BE A SLIGHT DELAY FROM WHEN YOU PRESS ON THE GAS AND THE CAR ACTUALLY PICKS UP SPEED. ALSO, THE REPLACEMENT OF HEADLIGHT BULBS IS STRANGE. ITS AS IF THEY BUILT THIS CAR TO BE SERVICED ONLY BY THE DEALERSHIPS."

This vehicle has had repeated problems!

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and roomy"

Cons: "Multiple mechanical issues from start to end."

"List of repairs for this vehicle are long! Thankfully most large repairs occurred under warranty. At 2,000 miles the car would hesitate and not accelerate well so ignition coils needed to be replaced. I would need to replace them 4 times over 5 years. Steering column was replaced x2. Known to have water pump failures - mine caused car to overheat at 70,000 miles. Lifetime head lights have failed x3- $200 to replace because bumper must be removed! I could list even more.... Now there is a transmission failure alert out on it! I service my car every 5,000 miles and take in immediately as problems arise. Thank goodness I have an honest dealer who helped when they could. Rides well when not being serviced. Comfortable for large family."

mediochre

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

I want this car

"looks only"

Excellent features, lacks some in reliability

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Features & great in snow"

Cons: "Seems to need major repairs more often."

"Excellent in snow. More room than other mid-size SUVs. Decent gas mileage. Our SLT version has GPS, DVD, two moon roofs, leather seats, etc. Love all the features. Heads up display on windshield for speed is very nice, easy to get used to. Our disappointment is in reliability: had to replace transmission (at 116,000 miles) and power steering pump (103,000 miles). Also had to have DVD repaired (GMC dealer can only replace with new). Front passenger airbag is periodically going inoperative - I hear it is expensive to repair. The front driver seat occasionally failed to move at all (electrical short?) but has been working perfectly in the last year or so. Shocks need replacing now - but might be normal wear at 154,000 miles."

Good Value

By on Friday, February 27, 2015

Pros: "Spacious,good price,saftey,comfort"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I'm a mother of three children. The space is amazing! I went from a car to this SUV. I like being able to see around me. It's comfortable, spacious, and love colors of the interior. Larger SUV for a smaller price. I can afford this SUV and not have to loose the space like you do with the smaller SUV's."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals