2009 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

plenty of room and cargo space

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I have had no major problems with my Acadia. Previously, I owned a Tahoe but prefer the increased leg room for passangers and extra cargo space. The third row seating is much more comfortable than the Tahoe. Very quiet interior with little road noise."

Comfortable and roomy.

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "lots of room"

Cons: "rear seat tracks catch trash"

"Plenty of room for 7, 8 if they are kids. Good amount of leg room in the third seat. Tons of room in the back, even with the seat up. The only thing that takes some getting used to is the engine. The transmission shifts differently that any other vehicles that I have driven. When accelerating quickly, is hesitates before picking up the speed. Other than that, I love the configuration and interior space. I also love the look of this car. It is stylish and sporty with the convenience of a van, but it doesn't look like one!"

Great Vehicle For The Money

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "good value, plenty of room, nice features"

Cons: "shifts often"

"We were expecting a child and wanted something larger than my wife's Nissan Murano. In 2007 we bought a loaded 2007 Tahoe LTZ. It had every conceivable option and was very comfortable on the road. The disadvantage was that it was not very good on fuel, but we knew that going in. After about 18 months my wife decided that it was too large for her and she wanted something smaller. We shopped almost every crossover and ended up with a 2008 GMC Acadia. I was skeptical going in, but have been proven wrong on almost every account. The 3rd row seats are much easier to deal with in the Acadia which is nice. It also seems that there is more room for the second row passengers which doesn't make sense since the Tahoe is a bigger vehicle. Overall the Acadia has done a great job for us and has been relatively trouble-free. The only issue we had was a plugged drain leading to a leaking sunroof. I don't drive it much, but I will say that it seems to downshift often on very small hills. The mileage is also 3-6mpg better than the Tahoe which is nice. I would not hesitate to buy an Acadia if you are thinking about one."

I love this car. So versatile

By on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Pros: "Quality, roominess, looks handling, AWD"

Cons: "MPG"

"This car is perfect for anyone who needs to be able to go in the snow in any weather. It feels so safe when you are driving it. The ride is smooth and quiet. The handling is great. I have room for anything I need to put in it as all of the seats lay down. We don't have the towing package but we do have a trailer hitch on it and it pulls our 12ft utility trailer loaded with wood with ease. I can't say enough about this car. My 1 and only complaint is the gas mileage. It fits 7 passengers, 6 comfortably. The interior is spacious and when people get in the car for the first time, they say, "Wow! This is really nice!" The most wonderful feeling is when you're standing in a car lot full of cars and you say, nothing else interests me, I have the car I want."

Love my Acadia

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "Spacious, great ride, comfortable"

Cons: "Gas MPG"

"We purchased a 2011 Acadia SLT brand new. Our Acadia has the towing package and the dual moonroof features. Overall, we love the vehicle. My husband, Dad, and brother are all really tall men and the vehicle is comfortable for them. Even with seven passengers, everyone has room. The ride of the Acadia is fantastic. All the features are easy to operate and we have had no mechanical or warranty issues. If I had to pick a negative, it would be the gas mileage. We have never achieved the milage ratings that are advertised. All in all, this is a very nice vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals