2008 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 502 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

09 Acadia

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Very poor reliability. Ive already replaced the timing chain on this vehicle twice. The only good thing about that is that it was covered in the warranty. Ive also had to replace both headlights, twice! Again, under warranty, but still i should not have these problems. The dealership that i purchased this vehicle has done ZERO to help me out. Maybe i got a lemon, but the dealer gets an F for their help with this truck. I say, pass and look elsewhere."

Love it!

By on Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Ordered my Acadia specifically for me 2 and a half years ago and so glad I did. Traded in a Yukon (which I also loved), but needed to downsize. I think the Acadia has as much cargo room as the Yukon did. Love the easy-down third row seats, the power tailgate, and especially the head-up display. Don''t know how I lived without it! The 2nd row captain's seats are roomy and comfy. Wish the gas mileage was better. I've gotten 24 on the highway, but overall averages about 18. Used to trade in my vehicles every three years, but plan on keeping this one a lot longer. Have found a few times that the pillars on either side of the windshield have impeded visibility when pulling out in traffic, but I know now that I must adjust for that. It has been in the shop for a couple minor engine leaks, but car was back in one day. Would recommend this vehicle to anyone needing a mid-size SUV."

Only a Little Letdown

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful Car, Drives Great"

Cons: "Not enough gadgets for the $, Poor Stereo Sound"

"Don't get me wrong - I love this car. But for what I paid for the base model, I really wish it had more features. You can't get a sunroof unless you pay for the top-tier model. There's hands-free calling, as long as you pay for a number and minutes through On-Star. And I have to plug my iPod into a jack with a cord to listen to MP3's. But I'm a gadget guru... The reason I gave quality and Design 4's is that the seat cushions seem a little cheap to me. There are a couple places on the driver's and passenger's seats that are a little buckled up. I'm not sure if the foam inside is curled up or the fabric is just buckling but this is a brand new car. I really enjoy driving it. The turning radius is great for getting into tight spaces, despite the size of the car. There's plenty of room for all 3 of my teenage kids and some of their friends or cargo. They wish it had a separate radio and headphones for them though. I was, however, a little surprised that it has a 22 gallon gas tank. That's quite a shocker the first time you fill up. The gas mileage is just ok. I have an 18 mile commute to work on mostly highway and I average 19 mpg. And if you like the music loud, you may want to upgrade the stereo system. The loudest setting is still pleasant to me but certainly not loud enough to really have a good time on the road. All in all, I love the car, I just wish it gave me a little better value."

Best Choice for us!

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"I love, love, love my 08 Acadia! We bought it in fall of 07, after searching for a few weeks and falling in love with it. The Acadia is a perfect size for us and can hold all of our stuff when we go on vacation (and with a young child, that's alot of stuff) The handling is great, as well as the interior leg room. My reverse assist is also great and so is the remote start. All this luxury for only 28k (oh yeah we got a great deal on it too!)"

Second Accadia is just as good as my first

By on Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pros: "Good gas mileage, excellent use of space inside"

Cons: "NONE"

"These are the best vehicles I have ever owned. They have just as much storage and seating space as a much large vehicle like the Tahoe. However they get better gas mileage and are much easier to park. Very reliable and good looking vehicle. We bought one the first year they came out and traded that one in on a new just last year."

Love my Acadia

By on Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Awesome comfort and room, decent gas mileage. Only complaint - some squaks in the dashboard area beginning at 10,000 miles. Captains chairs are the way to go."

A very solid car

By on Friday, May 22, 2009

"I own an 07 SLT-2 and have had no trouble at all after 26,000 miles. Biggest let down is gas milage; EPA is 18 & 26, but a little less than 22 is best I have done on highway. Hate the crome vents on inside which catch the sun. Love the "heads up display" which is great. Lots of room, comfortable leather seats; never towed anything but have the tow package. Will need new tires soon."

Best CUV Money Buys

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I bought my Acadia in April of 2007 after waiting two months for it to arrive and it was well worth the wait! I've taken two long roadtrips in it and driven around town to the tune of 12,500 miles and it rides great, handles great and still gets lots of attention and compliments. I wish the rear seats sat up higher from the floor, were wider and heated, and that it had more torque for better mileage and less shifting, but it's darn near perfect. I'd recommend it without question and I may even buy another when they update it for 2009."

best car I ever owned

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pros: "confortable to drive/ride in"

Cons: "none great all around vehicle"

"drives and rides great; great features like xm, bose premium sound, heated seats, muti disc cd, sunroof, dual climate controls, heads up display, and even tire pressure monitor."

Great Mileage for a AWD Vehicle!

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Great Milage,Quiet,Awesome in Snow!"

Cons: "Should have had Backup Camera on Every Model."

"I cannot believe after 52,000 miles I can get 21mpg in combined Hwy/City driving."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals