2008 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 469 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Love this car

By on Friday, May 01, 2015

Pros: "Great handling, smooth quiet ride"

Cons: "Needs to have >4,500 lb towing capacity"

"I own this vehicle at just 72000 miles. Has never given me any problems, is a joy to drive. Fully loaded. Leather interior and never ceases to amaze me. I enjoy driving it but my needs have changed and now thinking of selling it to get a used truck with similar features. If you need an SUV..the Acadia will not let you down."

Great for family

By on Monday, April 27, 2015

Pros: "doesn't look like a mini van"

"Just traded my 2013 Hemi Challenger in for an Acadia.. Yes guys It was hard to do but i have a young daughter and one on the way. I'm really impressed with this vehicle. Very comfortable, decent performance and seating for 8. Wow. It is one of the safest on the road. Looks cool, not like mini van but just as versatile."

Beautiful vehicle

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "elegant beyond belief"

Cons: "stiff suspension"

"...it just does not suit my needs and it is also so big for a two person family I would still keep it but my elderly Mom who is short has a terrible time getting in and out and cannot do steps which is what a running board would be like, so I am contemplating trading ............"

I LOVE THIS VEHICLE!

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "FEATURES ARE GREAT, COMFORTABLE"

Cons: "NO DIY REPLACEMNT"

"I OWN THE 2012 GMC ACADIA DENALI. THIS CAR LOOKS GREAT, COMFORTABLE FOR A FAMILY OF 4, PLENTY OF ROOM, AND DRIVES GREAT. MY DENALI PACKAGE, PROVIDES A GREAT RIDING EXPERIENCE FOR NOT JUST SMALL KIDS, BUT OLDER TEENAGERS, AS WELL. THE PRICE OF THE ACADIA SEEMS TO BE HIGHER THAN MOST SUV'S, BUT THEY OFFER MORE FEATURES ON THEIR BASE MODELS THAN OTHER VEHICLES. I DO HAVE A COMPLAINT WITH TAKE OFF AT TIMES. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE CAN BE A SLIGHT DELAY FROM WHEN YOU PRESS ON THE GAS AND THE CAR ACTUALLY PICKS UP SPEED. ALSO, THE REPLACEMENT OF HEADLIGHT BULBS IS STRANGE. ITS AS IF THEY BUILT THIS CAR TO BE SERVICED ONLY BY THE DEALERSHIPS."

This vehicle has had repeated problems!

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and roomy"

Cons: "Multiple mechanical issues from start to end."

"List of repairs for this vehicle are long! Thankfully most large repairs occurred under warranty. At 2,000 miles the car would hesitate and not accelerate well so ignition coils needed to be replaced. I would need to replace them 4 times over 5 years. Steering column was replaced x2. Known to have water pump failures - mine caused car to overheat at 70,000 miles. Lifetime head lights have failed x3- $200 to replace because bumper must be removed! I could list even more.... Now there is a transmission failure alert out on it! I service my car every 5,000 miles and take in immediately as problems arise. Thank goodness I have an honest dealer who helped when they could. Rides well when not being serviced. Comfortable for large family."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals