2007 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "cloth seats have been hard to keep clean"

"I knew I needed the capability to run my family's life out of this car. Family of 4 (2 kiddos), work, school, activities, friends, vacations, 1 year of a driving-territory sales job, weekend travel to family, seats fold down to haul Craigslist furniture purchases, etc... there's nothing it can't do/hasn't done. My Acadia allows me to NOT drive a mini-van and allows me to NOT drive a big, clunky truck (Yukon, Suburban, etc.). I LOVE my 2nd row bucket seats that allows for easy access to 3rd row. With a big group, we can always ALL ride TOGETHER. Seats fold down effortlessly for big grocery trips and big items. It will be paid off soon, I'm almost at 100K miles with almost ZERO problems. I will con't to drive another year or so, then take my down payment to the dealership to pick myself up ANOTHER Acadia that will carry our family through the next season of life. Going to get a few bells and whistles this time- leather, sunroof, Bose! :) I LOVE MY ACADIA and can't imagine life without it!"

Would Get One Again!

By on Saturday, February 19, 2011

"We leased this car in '08 when it was a new model for GMC and are about to turn it in because the lease is up in May. We are strongly considering leasing another one because we've been so happy with it. Pluses include: seating capacity (love the access to the 3rd row seating, well designed feature); cargo capacity (can fit a 6ft. table easily); comfort; styling; gas mileage for the size (19-20 mpg on avg.). Negatives: acceleration is sluggish and at times annoying especially when merging onto the freeway or trying to pass another car quickly; back window is narrow so the backup assist feature is a MUST option; the wider back end makes it difficult to gauge tight corners around driveways and parking structures (have some body damage as proof of this). Overall we have been more than satisfied with the Acadia. We've driven it to the snow, desert, and up the California coastline-handled great!"

Nice vehicle quality issues

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"The vehicles had a recall for a roof leak which it has taken multiple visits to get properly repaired but most annoying is the random issues of the battery draining. The service dept claims it can find nothing wrong the battery was replaced and the vehicle continues to randomly present a dead battery a safety hazard for families on the go. Style and design are great but reliability has to come first."

Excellent utlitly and mileage

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"My Acadia has been great. I can haul a ton of stuff, carry my family plus others and get 24 mpg on the higway."

Love our Acaddia

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"We looked for an SUV for over 1 year before the Acaddia came out and we bought the first one at the dealership. We love this car. The only negative we have about it is that sometimes the sun shines on the chrome trim on the ac vents and flashes in your eyes. It has good fuel economy and is great on trips with the navagation and dvd system. I would recomend this car to anyone looking for a new SUV."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals