2007 GMC Acadia

7.7

Based on 445 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

really nice vehicle

By on Friday, October 24, 2014

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "no driver information center"

"Perfect vehicle for taking a foursome golfing. Plenty of room for 4 people, 4 sets of golf clubs. The "grey ghost" has a great smooth ride. The rear air conditioner is great for back seat riders and allows the front seat riders to have a comfortable ride because the driver doesn't have to put air on full to get to back seat. Engine has plenty of power and very good acceleration. This is probably the best vehicle I have ever owned."

Great vehcicle for drive comfort and utility

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Room and comfort - Good power and driveability"

Cons: "Higher ownership costs for maintenance"

"We have owned this vehicle for about 6 months and put on about 7,000 miles. We purchased it used from a dealership. We added a towing package and the V-6 has plenty of power for passing and towing. It does not get the best milage ranging between 18 - 24 mpg. It is very comfortable and has the third row seating which is convenient if you wish to haul a crowd. Seats hid away allowing lots of room for hauling items. The hatch back open wide enough so you can load things easily. It is easy to get around in traffic and is confortable on the highway. It rides a little rough, but then it is an AWD larger vehicle and I generally expect the ride. We traded off a 2004 GMC Sierra pickup on this vehicle. We had purchased the 2004 Sierra new and found many of the same reliability and maintenance costs in the Acadia as we had experienced in the GMC truck. It seems like at about 60,000 miles you are going to start spending money on maintenance in a GM product. We just spent $1,500 to replace a worn out seal in the steering gear housing. We also replaced the front struts. Great vehicle, but you better plan to spend some money to keep it up once it gets over the 60,000 miles."

dont buy

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "pretty"

Cons: "to many to name"

"After lots of research I figured this would be the best vehicle for my family of 5. I have a 12 year old, a 3 year old and a 2 year old. I am so glad I bought the extended warranty because I have replaced the water pump, heater, transmission, and it is still making awful noises. It is a beautifully designed car but is a typical GMC. I went away from ford to please my husband and let me tell you I will not EVER buy another GM product. If i didn't owe more than it is worth (which when i bought the resale value was high, and I bought for less than the value at the time) I would be getting rid of this money pit.Oh forgot to mention that I live in the mountains and it has to down shift up almost every hill (my Ford didnt) and it is very front heavy because I have to stay on the brakes because it like to go fast down hills."

Rides a little rough or hard for a $45000.00 car

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Sharp looking for a family lots of room"

Cons: "Body is cheaply made"

"Car is reliable larger wheels give a hard ride. Feels more like a pickup ride than a mid luxury car. Lots of plastic body parts which don't fair very well in colder climates. Cold makes plastic brittle. Hit a raccoon in winter and car took $4500.00 damage to repair. If front end had a steel bumper damage would have been minimal."

Nice car but cramped left leg and cheap plastics.

By on Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pros: "Drives great. Quiet. Good power. Roomy."

Cons: "Poor mileage. Too much hard plastic."

"Mostly roomy, quiet and handles well. Pulls my 4,000lb boat fairly well. Only gets 17 on the highway not towing and 10 towing. Not enough room to get my left leg comfortable and hard, cheap plastic everywhere. Chrome around A/C vents is absolutely blinding when the sun hits it just right. Love the rear A/C, Bose 5.1 10 speaker sound system and the heated and cooled seats. AWD works great in the rain and on slick boat ramps. Rear DVD screen is very small. Navigation is DVD based but works fairly well. Bluetooth will not stream music from your phone, but voice calls are not too bad. Stability control is amazing. Love the HUD. Don't ever want a car without it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching GMC Acadia near Honolulu. See local deals