1996 Geo Tracker

8.2

Based on 120 Ratings for the 1989 - 1997 models.

still going strong

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I bought my Tracker brand new back in 1995 and I still drive it everyday. It has never seen the inside of a repair shop. It's never gotten stuck in the snow it just refuses to die on me. Very easy to work on I've done all the repairs myself on it. I hope I can get another 15yrs out of it...."

great first vehicle

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"a geo tracker is a great starter vehicle. it's not flashy but it gets the job done and you don't really have to worry about maintenance. i've had mine for 10 years and would recommend one to anyone with a kid starting to drive"

tough truck

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "tough, tough, tough, and very reliable"

Cons: "not for those who want a luxury ride,"

"wish they still made these, most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned, has 134000 miles on it , still runs great , have taken it off road and the next morning , driven it to work. I would buy another one tomorrow, if they still made. recommend it to anyone wanting a tough , capable 4x4. I work on cars , and have had to do nothing major other than sceduled maintenance."

the box on wheels

By on Thursday, July 01, 2010

"I got this car from a little old woman she had since it was brand new never drove hard a day in it's life until I got a hold of it this thing will go any ware a jeep will go I recently took it on a 6 hour road trip and it did fine the only bad thing I can say about this car is the gas tank is too small all my friends thought I was crazy when I told them I was buying a geo because I am 6'3 but I have more than enough room"

I am so glad I bought this vehicle

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I was looking for something more economical instead of my chevy z71 pickup which I use when I have to haul my horses. This GEO gets 28 to 31 mpg which is great. It has 4 wheel drive which it has been used to tow out a full size pickup from the mud. My 2 kids want a Geo tracker for their next vehicle also. I have yet to have any problems with this vehicle. It is just like any vehicle you have to do regular maintance to it to keep it running. My 94 chevy z71 has over 336000 miles on it and just this past year I started replacing original parts."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Geo Tracker near Honolulu. See local deals