1995 Geo Tracker

8.2

Based on 123 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

still going strong

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I bought my Tracker brand new back in 1995 and I still drive it everyday. It has never seen the inside of a repair shop. It's never gotten stuck in the snow it just refuses to die on me. Very easy to work on I've done all the repairs myself on it. I hope I can get another 15yrs out of it...."

I am so glad I bought this vehicle

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I was looking for something more economical instead of my chevy z71 pickup which I use when I have to haul my horses. This GEO gets 28 to 31 mpg which is great. It has 4 wheel drive which it has been used to tow out a full size pickup from the mud. My 2 kids want a Geo tracker for their next vehicle also. I have yet to have any problems with this vehicle. It is just like any vehicle you have to do regular maintance to it to keep it running. My 94 chevy z71 has over 336000 miles on it and just this past year I started replacing original parts."

great car

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"bought this car to run around town. It is like the eveready bunny, just add gas and it goes. this has been one of the most dependable and service free vehicle I have ever owned.even on a 110 degree day with the air conditioning keeping me cool, I just feel like I am speeding down the road in a little box and hope no one runs over me. 200,000+ miles"

light duty/low cost

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"I have owned my 1996 4-door 4x4 Geo Tracker 5 speed for 13 years. The cost of ownership has been next to nothing. This is not a rugged vehicle and should not be used as one would use a jeep or truck. If you don't ask much of this vehicle it will not ask much from you. I have spent approx. $1,500 on repairs over the 13 years."

Awesome little SUV

By on Monday, August 3, 2009

"Bought my 93 LSI with 115,000 miles. I have sunk a fortune in it but well worth it. Automatic trans started slipping but was a common problem. New exhaust, timing belt, Larger gas tank. I am a perfectionist by nature plus this was a car someone patched instead of fixing. Has a perfect body/interior and now is mechanically sound. I have a ruptured disk in my back and its easy to get in and out of. The seat is comfortable for me. Its like sitting in a chair instead of on the ground. You can feel all the bumps in the road but I dont care. My kids go right in the back and buckle themselves up. Kid friendly belts and 3 point harnesses in the back!! Rag top is only 2 years old and Ive never had a leak even in hard storms. The 4X4, well...AWESOME!! Underneath is a SOLID frame. My mechanic was impressed, (not a geo fan). Snow?? no problem. The short wheelbase makes it a little bumpy but it can craw through mud and snow like no ones business. I like it overall. Its not a powerhouse with 80HP but it does fine on the interstate. Not tippy feeling like some SUVs but doesnt like the windy days on the HWY. This is my daily driver and I am overall happy with it. FUN BEACH CRUISER!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Geo Tracker near Honolulu. See local deals