1993 Geo Storm

8.1

Based on 37 Ratings for the 1990 - 1993 models.

Great Little Car!!

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"I've had this car for about six years now and I love it!! It has great pick-up AND gets great gas mileage. The only problem is that the back seat area is very short, so tall people have to slouch down to not bang their head on the roof when we go over a bump. The upside of that is that I haven't had to cart around my teenage daughter's friends too much! :o) Oh! And no cupholders! Other than that, I saw this car across a dealer's parking lot six years ago, had no idea what it was, and just had to have it. I have never regretted my decision."

Great Starter Vehicle for teens

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"This car was my very first, and I paid $1000 for it. It was in good condition and it was perfect for me to learn on and get use to driving. It had a fair amount of acceleration, but after a few years that sort of waned a bit. I can't complain because the car had 130,000 on it when I bought it, and I can say that after 4 years I have definitely gotten my money our of it."

Blast from the past

By on Tuesday, September 01, 2009

"Ok, what can I say. My brother bought a 92 2+2. Drove it 350K and only replaced the alternator. Mother bought a 93, drove it for 325K. She bought a second one from a neighbor and drove it for 360K. Simple little things needed to be fixed. By the way, did I mention that on all three cars, they were still getting over 30 mpg? If a car could be made back in the early 90's that lasted like that, why can't it be done now? GM? Ford? Here is your chance. That being said, I saw one for sell at a dealership near my house last month. Had to stop. Glad I did. Car had 50K on it. Had to replace the tires (original by the way, dryrotted). Did a gas treatement on it and put in new spark plugs. Get this. Even with it being a three speed automatic (go with the 5-speed all the way), I got 28 mpg on the first tank of old gas and 34 on the second after the cleaning and new gas. How you like 'em apples?"

Very Reliable

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I bought this vehicle when it was new and have been in love with it ever since. While it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a newer luxury car it has been a wonderful,economical, and reliable car. The small size and the excellent gas milage has always kept this car very cost effective to drive. I can make a u-turn in the middle of the street and get into small parking spaces with ease. I love my little Geo Storm!"

Never broke down

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Good fuel milage"

Cons: "back seat too small for my daughter."

"I put 90000 miles on this car on top of the 100000 it already had when I bought it. It never broke down on me,ever. I still have it parked out side and running."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Geo Storm near Honolulu. See local deals