2011 Ford Transit Connect Passenger

7.2

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10

Exactly what I wanted

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I needed a vehicle that would be fun to drive, economical, and had lots of carrying space for dogs, big box purchases, and camping. I'd driven volvo wagons for 25 years so economy and space were essential. It's peppy on the freeway and once you are at 75 it just lopes along. I'm getting 25 mpg so far. As many say, it's quite nimble, and easy to drive in and out of traffic. I bought the wagon with a two passenger back seat, so there's more than 6'length sleeping room on the right side of the vehicle when camping."

Great value for the money

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "A great value"

Cons: "A little noisy and needs more storage in driver's"

"if I had it to do over again I would buy this vehicle again. Drives great and very comfortable. Just a little noisy."

Very good vehicle.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Lots of headroom, great mileage, Ford quality"

Cons: "Wish it was available in deisel and AWD."

"I have owned this vn for a year now. My mileage is between 22 and 25 mpg. I am WAY overloaded as the payload is rated at 1600 lbs and I am running about 4000 lbs all of the time. Does very well. Not a lot of extra power but plenty for my needs. The only thing I changed is I rewired the rear door locks so they unlock with the other doors rather than having to remember to push the button on the remote every time I wanted to open the rear doors. It is a comfortable enough ride once you get used to it. I came out of a Astro AWD so miss the awesome traction of the AWD but I knew it when I bought this. I am very happy with my van."

Ideal for my needs.

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"My requirements were for a small vehicle to transport my power wheelchair. Ford provided $1,200 toward the installation of a lift to load the chair. There is room to carry the chair behind the second row of seats. The tilt & telescope steering wheel and adjustable drivers seat, allows my wife at 5'1" and myself at 6'2" to both comfortably operate the vehicle. Power door locks, mirrows, remote start, backup alarm and engine heater add to the pleasure of driving the transit connect."

Handicap friendly

By on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pros: "great price for what you get, easy to park and drive, lots of room"

Cons: "needs arm rest, tail pipe needs to be a little shorter I burnt my leg once."

"I got this van to use because my child is in a wheelchair...we just added a pulldown ramp to the rear and it is great. No other conversions needed. I LOVE IT. The only things I would like to have is rear side windows, but the 2011 passanges have those. And bigger front arm rest for driver plus one for passange in front. But this little van has HUGE room, drives like a car, parks like a car, fits anywhere and gets good MPG. I do wish it came in more colors....I LOVE IT. We have driven it from SC to Arkansas and back. We have used it to move lots of stuff and to take trips in. To go the the drive-in...doors flip open and we sat in back. Great van."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Transit Connect Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals