2010 Ford Transit Connect Passenger

7.3

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

7.4/10
    7.4/10
    7.5/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Love this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Great price, good MPG, fun to drive, lots of room"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"At 6' 3", 248# most american cars have become to small for me to drive, including small trucks. I didn't want a large truck any longer due to fuel costs. This little van is an awesome trade off. 25 MPG, 1500# cargo load, and convertible seats in the rear. Plus, sitting in the drivers seat, I can just barely touch the ceiling. My only gripe is how small the side view mirrors are. Leaves blind spots. This isn't a race car, but it is very fun to drive along with tight turning radius's."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pros: "Hauls, reliable, unique and an awesome truck."

Cons: "I need another Lola!"

"I own a cleaning service, cater, and own a boutique. It does everything and hauls like a dream. It is a great conversation starter. We all call her, Lola."

Comfortable fuel efficient

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "Fuel efficient ,comfortable"

Cons: "Weak front end"

"Reliable convenient comfortable fuel efficient ...in the delivery business in the city lots of stop and go . Front end can't handle the load I carry. Replaced the entire front end twice."

Service Techs Dream

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Price and economical operation"

Cons: "none if used for its purpose - a commercial van"

"This van is used in connection with my radio engineering service. It is equipped with custom shelving and compartments for the many electronic gizmos that I must carry. The van serves as transportation, storage and my mobile office. Summertime MPG is approx. 20 and winter is 24. Never have had any problem; always can depend on the little van."

Not Great for Service

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Cheap Original Cost"

Cons: "Too small and weak to perform"

"Currently a Service Manager for a Food and Beverage service company. We replaced three of our trucks in November of 2011, from E250 and Sprinters. The thought was better fuel rates and cheaper investment. However the Transit is extremely uncomfortable if you are taller then 5'7", no leg room at all. We have racked the trucks however we have found that there is not enough room for what we do. A large hill is the trucks enemy, no power to get out of its own way. The three trucks fuel consumption is about 20mpg average when stock with equipment. Tank is so small that techs are having refuel twice a day, decreasing billable time. At this point we have sold one, the other two are being sold. We will never purchase these again."

great little van

By on Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pros: "Tons of room, turns on a dime, huge windows"

"I purchased my van as my personal vehicle, not for commercial use. I wanted something big enough to handle purchases at the hardware store or the flat-pack furniture store, without having to rent or borrow a truck. I wanted good gas mileage. I was coming out of 4 years in a Ford Focus. I had been watching the Transit Connect van for years. When I found out the little van was a 4 cyl, on the same frame as my Focus, I was sold! I have read plenty of negative comments about this van, and the 2012 year model. I am writing this to say I have nothing but positive things to offer about my experience with this van. Maybe I just got lucky, maybe it's because I love it and treat it with affection and care, or maybe it's just because I use it as a personal vehicle rather than the wear and tear that a commercial vehicle would get. I don't know, but I thought someone should take the time to say some good and positive things. I get stopped all the time by people curious about my van. I always give the same answer: Yes it's my personal van and I love it. I give "tours" to anyone that wants to look inside because I stopped lots of guys asking the same questions before I bought mine."

Very good vehicle.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Lots of headroom, great mileage, Ford quality"

Cons: "Wish it was available in deisel and AWD."

"I have owned this vn for a year now. My mileage is between 22 and 25 mpg. I am WAY overloaded as the payload is rated at 1600 lbs and I am running about 4000 lbs all of the time. Does very well. Not a lot of extra power but plenty for my needs. The only thing I changed is I rewired the rear door locks so they unlock with the other doors rather than having to remember to push the button on the remote every time I wanted to open the rear doors. It is a comfortable enough ride once you get used to it. I came out of a Astro AWD so miss the awesome traction of the AWD but I knew it when I bought this. I am very happy with my van."

Great value for the money

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "A great value"

Cons: "A little noisy and needs more storage in driver's"

"if I had it to do over again I would buy this vehicle again. Drives great and very comfortable. Just a little noisy."

Ideal for my needs.

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"My requirements were for a small vehicle to transport my power wheelchair. Ford provided $1,200 toward the installation of a lift to load the chair. There is room to carry the chair behind the second row of seats. The tilt & telescope steering wheel and adjustable drivers seat, allows my wife at 5'1" and myself at 6'2" to both comfortably operate the vehicle. Power door locks, mirrows, remote start, backup alarm and engine heater add to the pleasure of driving the transit connect."

Handicap friendly

By on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pros: "great price for what you get, easy to park and drive, lots of room"

Cons: "needs arm rest, tail pipe needs to be a little shorter I burnt my leg once."

"I got this van to use because my child is in a wheelchair...we just added a pulldown ramp to the rear and it is great. No other conversions needed. I LOVE IT. The only things I would like to have is rear side windows, but the 2011 passanges have those. And bigger front arm rest for driver plus one for passange in front. But this little van has HUGE room, drives like a car, parks like a car, fits anywhere and gets good MPG. I do wish it came in more colors....I LOVE IT. We have driven it from SC to Arkansas and back. We have used it to move lots of stuff and to take trips in. To go the the drive-in...doors flip open and we sat in back. Great van."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Transit Connect Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals