2013 Ford Transit Connect Cargo Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,124 - $21,866.

7.0

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

7.1/10
    7.5/10
    7.2/10
    7.3/10

Not Great for Service

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Cheap Original Cost"

Cons: "Too small and weak to perform"

"Currently a Service Manager for a Food and Beverage service company. We replaced three of our trucks in November of 2011, from E250 and Sprinters. The thought was better fuel rates and cheaper investment. However the Transit is extremely uncomfortable if you are taller then 5'7", no leg room at all. We have racked the trucks however we have found that there is not enough room for what we do. A large hill is the trucks enemy, no power to get out of its own way. The three trucks fuel consumption is about 20mpg average when stock with equipment. Tank is so small that techs are having refuel twice a day, decreasing billable time. At this point we have sold one, the other two are being sold. We will never purchase these again."

Ideal for my needs.

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"My requirements were for a small vehicle to transport my power wheelchair. Ford provided $1,200 toward the installation of a lift to load the chair. There is room to carry the chair behind the second row of seats. The tilt & telescope steering wheel and adjustable drivers seat, allows my wife at 5'1" and myself at 6'2" to both comfortably operate the vehicle. Power door locks, mirrows, remote start, backup alarm and engine heater add to the pleasure of driving the transit connect."

Service Techs Dream

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Price and economical operation"

Cons: "none if used for its purpose - a commercial van"

"This van is used in connection with my radio engineering service. It is equipped with custom shelving and compartments for the many electronic gizmos that I must carry. The van serves as transportation, storage and my mobile office. Summertime MPG is approx. 20 and winter is 24. Never have had any problem; always can depend on the little van."

Exactly what I wanted

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I needed a vehicle that would be fun to drive, economical, and had lots of carrying space for dogs, big box purchases, and camping. I'd driven volvo wagons for 25 years so economy and space were essential. It's peppy on the freeway and once you are at 75 it just lopes along. I'm getting 25 mpg so far. As many say, it's quite nimble, and easy to drive in and out of traffic. I bought the wagon with a two passenger back seat, so there's more than 6'length sleeping room on the right side of the vehicle when camping."

Very good vehicle.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Lots of headroom, great mileage, Ford quality"

Cons: "Wish it was available in deisel and AWD."

"I have owned this vn for a year now. My mileage is between 22 and 25 mpg. I am WAY overloaded as the payload is rated at 1600 lbs and I am running about 4000 lbs all of the time. Does very well. Not a lot of extra power but plenty for my needs. The only thing I changed is I rewired the rear door locks so they unlock with the other doors rather than having to remember to push the button on the remote every time I wanted to open the rear doors. It is a comfortable enough ride once you get used to it. I came out of a Astro AWD so miss the awesome traction of the AWD but I knew it when I bought this. I am very happy with my van."