2011 Ford Transit Connect Cargo

7.1

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

7.2/10
    7.5/10
    7.2/10
    7.4/10

Two Main Issues

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Design, accesibility, MPG"

Cons: "Bad radio/speaker, insufficient horn, mech. issues"

"Good truck, good mileage, great design for contractor. Two issues: was in shop for 3 weeks for TPS (Tire Pressure Sensor ) issue, and in two weeks for acceleration/hesitation. Mechanics don't seem to be very adept at diagnosing and solving issues on this truck - perhaps it's unfamiliarity, or maybe just my luck that I've had weird problems but every time I've had issues it's been very time-consuming and expensive to solve. Truck has been in shop 11 days now for current acceleration/hesitation issue..."

Does not handle well in weather/bad gas mileage

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "Storage capacity and convience of unloading"

Cons: "Window controls, weather problems/bad mileage"

"Things I like: sliding side doors/opening back doors to side of car - we do art shows and this had been VERY convenient. Things I don't like - window openers in center console (very inconvenient) / my 6 cylinder Escape got better gas mileage than this 4 cylinder and has so little power - have to use all your power on gas pedal to get up inclines / have had front wheel drive cars always and never trouble getting around till we got this one - definitely does not handle well in snow, ice, even rain sometimes and definitely bad in wind. I like the looks and convenience of the style, but as far as the rest it has been quite the disappointment. It also does not heat well at all - eventually it gets warm, but never as soon as you need it even when left to warm up and driver's side is cold most of the time. I think blower problems on that side of car / also no mirror on driver's side visor?"

Perfect for what I use it for

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "Handy vehicle - fun to own"

Cons: "Cloth seats, carpet floor"

"I purchased this vehicle when I was a Independent Courier. I chose the passenger model because I have two grand-children. This vehicle has made trips to Florida, upstate New York and to Cleveland, Ohio via West Virginia. It has been used as a dog ambulance, dog hearse, lumber carrier, furniture mover. Just an all around handy vehicle. It is easy to park and is my vehicle of choice for the runs to Costco for carrying bulky items. Don't know why Ford decided to redo for 2014. All they really needed to do is make an extended length model and they could have kept building them. Obviously is a niche market vehicle."

Great band vehicle

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "convenience, unique, great mileage"

Cons: "could have a little more oomph."

"I'm a musician and this is the best band rig I've ever owned. I can fit a ton of gear in and all the doors make it super easy to load. It's not the fastest off the line (especially when loaded) but it drives nice on the highway and gets great mileage. I have the premium xlt and the stereo sounds great."

Terriable Tranny!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Cons: "Tranny & Ford!!!!"

"Transmisson went at 50,000, Ford socalled repaired! Again at 64,000.Again at76,000 again at 80,000! I got fed up and had an independant repair it! Thank you Ford for standing behind your product! Cost to me out of pocket--2200.00!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Transit Connect Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals